Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Jun 17 2013
By: QuAkEr-OaTz Splicer 82 posts

Great balanced multiplayer

4 replies 168 views Edited Jun 17, 2013

Usually in a lot of multiplayer games, players find that one weapon that rules them all.  I find in this game the players use a variety of the weapons.  I use the bow and I don't find many people that use the bow.  One of my friends use the semi-auto and the other uses a sniper.  I hope ND doesn't change the damage mechanics on the guns because for me personally I think they are great.  Just hope ND doesn't over patch their game and make the MP worse *cough* Uncharted 2 and 3 *cough*

Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 5 (168 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
76 posts

Re: Great balanced multiplayer

Jun 17, 2013

It definitely lends itself towards a more "choose what works best for you" style of gameplay. Personally, I love taking the rifle out and picking off enemies from afar!
I love the survivors mode! Very tense matches that have the feel of the singleplayer game with a competitive edge.

Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 5 (158 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
88 posts

Jun 17, 2013

I freaking love using that flamthrower

Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 5 (151 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
10 posts

Jun 18, 2013

I agree but it kind got old to me because of the lack of game modes. I mean why isn't there a "fight against the infected mode" or something. I just wish there was more to choose from aside from the survival and supply raid.

Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 5 (73 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
102 posts

[ Edited ]
Jun 18, 2013

Yup a balanced MP but it needs couple more game modes, and that's it, I especially miss those nail biting plunder games of UC2, maybe something on those lines. without the scope of kill farmers exploiting the game mode.

Let's see if something gets added !! but it's very balanced ATM, I hope ND has learnt from past experiences about how to deal with community as a whole and not just a vocal section, who will cry no matter what.

Please use plain text.
Message 5 of 5 (62 Views)
0 Likes