Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Oct 10 2013
By: Griver_87 First Son 3 posts

How TLOU Multiplayer SUCKS big time

30 replies 2242 views Edited Oct 10, 2013

Alright, here is the deal - first time on the PS forums ever to express my deepest disgust and outrage for an absolutely unplayable The Last Of Us Multiplayer.

Besides the myriads of glitches (Map Objects border uniformity between players, respawning in close proximity to the enemy etc) including those which came with the latest update (players don’t die, game disconnects, respawns not occurring with the screen locked on the downed player etc.) the game logic itself is unexplainable.

What in the world the people were thinking of when designing this is beyond me, but as a person who paid $59 I expect a certain quality which was never met by ANY standards (Check out COD, I’ll not exaggerate if I say it was nearly flawless right from the release). Here some of my concerns:

Why join people to a half-through Supply Raids matches and then enforce an obvious supply deficit?

Why then punish for those matches with the annoying hunters attacks? All those challenges are a complete **bleep** btw, I believe people want to play the way they deem necessary not to complete silly tasks.

The pathetic attempt to animate the camp life with those dots and imbecilic status messages – is laughable (Recall the Dungeon Keeper? A very old RTS – thing is the chicken coops back there in 1997 were animated better than that disgrace).

Why I have to quit the game in order to avoid playing a particular map? This is sucks and people are leaving later during the game ruining the match for the rest.

Why those who joined instead of those who left are lowering the reinforcement counter??

Why newly joined people start with the 0 parts instead of team’s average (for instance) so you’ll not just be useless when everybody is with the armor and machine guns?

Anyways, to sum it all up – TLOU multiplayer is a complete garbage and a mess, so for those who beat the story nothing left but just sell or trade the game.

Imho.

Message 1 of 31 (2,242 Views)
Uncharted Territory
1153 posts

Re: How TLOU Multiplayer SUCKS big time

[ Edited ]
Oct 10, 2013

tl:dr-  Another **bleep**/whine/moan story

Then don't play, no one cares.

Skill, Coordination, and Experience will lead a team to victory.
Message 2 of 31 (2,233 Views)
Naughty Host
9034 posts

Oct 10, 2013
I'm sorry

AKsWiseWords.png

Message 3 of 31 (2,232 Views)
First Son
3 posts

[ Edited ]
Oct 10, 2013

RyokuSonic wrote:

tl:dr-  Another **bleep**/whine/moan story

Then don't play, no one cares.

yo if you got used not to ask questions when you've paid for something and didn't exactly get it - fine, that's the way you do things, but others do care.

Especially having many good examples from the other vendors who don't do things that sloppy (or don’t roll it out in production).

Message 4 of 31 (2,221 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
3 posts

[ Edited ]
Oct 10, 2013

AKyemeni wrote:
I'm sorry

yep, well me too

Message 5 of 31 (2,219 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1245 posts

Oct 10, 2013
Other than the glitches, ALL of your complaints revolve around the metagame/clan system. Want some help? IGNORE THE CLAN SYSTEM. It offers you no benefits (other than lol customization) and makes the game a chore. Next time you play, forget about your clan and you'll have a blast. We've all been doing this since launch.
Message 6 of 31 (2,210 Views)
Hekseville Citizen
329 posts

Oct 10, 2013
Well I'm sorry you feel that way. You could always sell it on eBay. If it sucks that bad for you.
Message 7 of 31 (2,193 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
254 posts

Oct 10, 2013
Don't stress to much... Just practise and play smart and you'll get better at the game in no time at all :smileyhappy:
--------------------
besssst coast.
Message 8 of 31 (2,149 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
254 posts

Oct 10, 2013
*too
--------------------
besssst coast.
Message 9 of 31 (2,148 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
85 posts

Oct 10, 2013

Yeah, maybe it'll be fun with playing with some friends.
I can't help you with the glitches (I've had weird ones too), but my friends and I can maybe make it more fun. :smileyhappy:
PM me if you are interested :smileywink:

Message 10 of 31 (2,094 Views)
0 Likes