Treasure Hunter
6271 posts

Re: How do YOU use Covert Training?

Nov 27, 2013

to late, you will already be shivved by then.

photo Sniper.png
Message 31 of 40 (221 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
925 posts

Nov 27, 2013

sanddude20 wrote:

to late, you will already be shivved by then.

Bring it on.

Message 32 of 40 (217 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6271 posts

Nov 27, 2013

to late you already got shivved

photo Sniper.png
Message 33 of 40 (214 Views)
0 Likes
Naughty Host
9656 posts

Nov 27, 2013

sanddude20 wrote:

to late you already got shivved

Message 34 of 40 (211 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2214 posts

Nov 28, 2013

Reellongbow wrote : Hide behind objects with a flamethrower, like the left steps on highschool survivor, the left dumpster on checkpoint, ect. i use 3 so they cant mark me. also free shiv and easy shiv when someone walks by me, also covert combined with flamethrower is perfect for guarding the right tunnel on bus depot.

INCANGENERAL wrote: The above isn't deemed cheesy by reel but a shiv dance is lolzzzz. The logic some people have is funny.

Reellongbow wrote: So an ambush is cheesy? Are you just plain stupid? The element of suprise has been used in war for thousands of years since the dawn of man. Thats the whole point of Covert and camping, to get the element of suprise for a preemptive attack. Not some dumb looking flawed "dance" abusing shiv mechanics that was meant for stealth kills.

You're the ignorant non comprehending one. I don't think hiding with covert with a flamethrower is cheesy. Just like I don't think the shiv dance nor using a 2x4 is cheesy. All are legitimate tactics in my book.

Message 35 of 40 (180 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
925 posts

Nov 28, 2013

INCANGENERAL wrote:

Reellongbow wrote : Hide behind objects with a flamethrower, like the left steps on highschool survivor, the left dumpster on checkpoint, ect. i use 3 so they cant mark me. also free shiv and easy shiv when someone walks by me, also covert combined with flamethrower is perfect for guarding the right tunnel on bus depot.

INCANGENERAL wrote: The above isn't deemed cheesy by reel but a shiv dance is lolzzzz. The logic some people have is funny.

Reellongbow wrote: So an ambush is cheesy? Are you just plain stupid? The element of suprise has been used in war for thousands of years since the dawn of man. Thats the whole point of Covert and camping, to get the element of suprise for a preemptive attack. Not some dumb looking flawed "dance" abusing shiv mechanics that was meant for stealth kills.

You're the ignorant non comprehending one. I don't think hiding with covert with a flamethrower is cheesy. Just like I don't think the shiv dance nor using a 2x4 is cheesy. All are legitimate tactics in my book.

Shiv Dance = Wack N Roll = Cheesy mechanic flaw.

Message 36 of 40 (165 Views)
Survivor
2214 posts

Nov 28, 2013

Reellongbow wrote: Shiv Dance = Wack N Roll = Cheesy mechanic flaw.

Don't know what the wack & roll is, I never played uncharted. However until ND says these are mechanical flaws, not going by speculation nor what appears to be conjecture from some forumers.

Message 37 of 40 (154 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
925 posts

Nov 28, 2013

INCANGENERAL wrote:

Reellongbow wrote: Shiv Dance = Wack N Roll = Cheesy mechanic flaw.

Don't know what the wack & roll is, I never played uncharted. However until ND says these are mechanical flaws, not going by speculation nor what appears to be conjecture from some forumers.

I am part of ND, ive been a known part of them since 2010,everyone knows who i am. Im something like a game tester, i test whats flawed and whats not, my opinion in the gaming world is very well respected. Longbow says its flawed so its flawed and something we will patch soon in the future.

Message 38 of 40 (140 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
193 posts

Nov 28, 2013

Shiv dance is fine. Imagine that you get attacked by a guy with a machete. Unless you have a shotgun with you, shiv dance is your only way of winning in such a case. Of course, running around someone who shoots you and shiv him is kinda ridiculous, especially when lag is involved, because it makes the whole thing look silly. Like getting shivved from the front, or from far away.

However you can defend against that as well.

Place your back against a wall, or some other object (supply boxes work as well :smileywink: ) as you shoot and the other guy won't be able to shiv you. Also, you can simply stop shooting a do a few steps backwards, which will place you behind the guy who wanted to shiv you and now you can shiv him yourself, or make a run for it, to create distance between you and shoot again.

Message 39 of 40 (139 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
56 posts

Nov 28, 2013

i just run and hope for thwe best

That!...According to the things i heard myself say about you...are the worst!!
Message 40 of 40 (122 Views)
0 Likes