First Son
23 posts

Re: How often do you "account management; sign out"?

Nov 3, 2013
I believe we already established that you have a certain soft spot in your tactics: explosives.

Keep quitting games, as you claim to do so often; you're only wasting your own time if that is the case.

I'll be more than happy to feed your need for attention later, when I have more time. . . Although, it was enjoyable while it lasted.
Message 21 of 116 (273 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1846 posts

Nov 3, 2013
Yes boring Molotov spamming games are definitely worth the time spent signing out Smiley Very Happy
Killzone 2 userbar
Message 22 of 116 (261 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Fender Bender
3565 posts

Nov 4, 2013

Weirwolfe -Cloudburst is just a complainer, he complained about 2x4's once it was nerfed I told him explosives would increase. He didn't care too much then about an increase in explosives. He complained about how unbalanced the teams are. Cloudburst has stated the burst rifle is rubbish. He already concedes a loss before finishing a match so he quits. This the type of player Nerfing caters to, behold ND a perfect example why nerfing is not the solution. Adapt accordingly do not quit just because people are using weapons that are furnished to them.

Message 23 of 116 (229 Views)
Gaming Beast
1872 posts

[ Edited ]
Nov 4, 2013

Cloud is the perfect example of why MPs get changed. EVERYONE should adapt in the beginning of the MP then things would not get nerfed. I disliked some things in the beginning of the MP but I adapted. Why should two children get bags of sweets because they had a tantrum and the other two children get nothing because they behaved? Why should my stuff get nerfed because of the nerf brigade but their stuff stay the same because they cried to ND to nerf my stuff? Btw Cloud you denied there was a rise in mollies and bombs now you are saying theres a rise in mollies and bombs lol.

Message 24 of 116 (225 Views)
Splicer
60 posts

[ Edited ]
Nov 4, 2013

This post is incredibly hypocritical of Cloudburst. In a thread you started entitled "Is sharpshooter 3 underrated?" you said, and I quote "Problem is I do enjoy reviving people and also healing people but now I can't do that" Funny that, when you seem to drop out of games faster than leaves drop out of trees at this time of year. If you enjoyed healing and reviving you'd stick around and rack up the points all day long. But you quit at almost every opportunity. 19 times in one session? Get a grip son.

Message 25 of 116 (194 Views)
Treasure Hunter
4075 posts

Nov 4, 2013
I do it whenever lag is affecting outcome.I might do it twice in a night or I might not do it for several nights in a,row. Lag is my only reason.
Message 26 of 116 (161 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
174 posts

[ Edited ]
Nov 4, 2013

LBSH, the team-balancing could be a lot better. I frequently get dumped in games where their numbers are much bigger than our numbers. Ofc, numbers don't reflect skill, but they do reflect experience which is potential for skill. The balancing needs to spread these numbers out a bit more for fresh games, and then split people up by performance.

With regards to quitting, I think the game needs a way to quit without punishment. The late-join parts aren't worth playing for and don't nearly cut it for when you're thrown in several rounds into a game. I got thrown into a Suburbs map the other day, 2-2 on Survivors, bought Armour and Revolver upgrade with my late-join parts, went to first and second supply crates, got rushed by flamethrower and sat there for 2 minutes watching my team get wiped. If I'd joined from the start I woulda had fully-upgraded Rev, my shotgun, armour, and some idea of what to expect. I quit my **bleep** out that game via Acc Management.

It would completely invalidate the clan and leaderboard system to have no way to quit out without punishment because people wouldn't be scoring enough parts based on the luck of the matchmaking system. Not to mention starting at a huge disadvantage is not a nice experience. I know clan means nothing once you unlock everything, but some people do still care (myself included) about improving the clan each 12 weeks, and earning 1-use boosters. If I was stuck with the decision of staying for a horrible match that I'm not enjoying, or quitting out and half of my clan going hungry and sick, preventing me from earning 1-use boosters, it would definitely dissuade me from putting as much care or effort into the game, which would affect my performance because my attitude would be different. Most of the serious players know how to quit with no punishment, but most of the true ragequitters are angry kids with fragile egos that actually quit in rage. They're the ones unlikely to know how to bypass the punishment.

Not to mention, how are you going to determine the difference between lagging out/general disconnection and quitting through sign out? If you're gonna punish someone for quitting then you gotta make sure players are never going to be forced to play in unfair conditions.

___________________________________________________________________________________
PSN - ArctiC_HazE--

UK player, terrible connection, but add me if you wanna play.
Message 27 of 116 (147 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
200 posts

Nov 4, 2013
I only do it when RL issues force me to stop playing.

I have never rage quit a game.

Using this tactic for any other reason is just an act of cowardice. (Dictionary it)
Message 28 of 116 (146 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1846 posts

[ Edited ]
Nov 4, 2013

People should 'learn and adapt from the beginning of a games launch'.

Erm. . . what lol.

People clearly don't remember the horrendous mess that this game was when it came out.

Nooby spiked sticks allowing players to down 50% (HALF) of the entire enemy team with two single taps of the square button. Very balanced indeed! (and that's still a cheap gameplay tactic for many 4 months after launch).

ND made a 'rod for their own back' as the saying goes by building A) the one hit down noob stick and B) A booster that allowed the noobness to be multiplied by two via Brawler 2, into the game.

Of course people are going to want that keck fixed.

Nuclear molotovs in the game were always going to cause problems. But are a nice gameplay change from every other game so they're good in theory. Problem is you can build about 4 of them with your first 4 visits to a box and then you'll get gifted 2 or more as well.

People don't want 'nerfs'. . . .they want a balanced game.

These kind of nooby , easy , gamer friendly boosters and abilities are expected in the like of Call Of Duty - but some of us have higher standards.

Killzone 2 userbar
Message 29 of 116 (127 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3565 posts

Nov 5, 2013

Cloudburst - using brawler lately 25% of the time I forego making 3-4 molotovs and instead make 1-2 per game I also am using 3 loadout points for brawler that others may use on other perks. Every perk, weapon has drawbacks. Adapting is key to becoming better not whining and asking for neffs and ragequitting in excess of 19xs in one night!!

Message 30 of 116 (212 Views)