Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
I Only Post Everything
1061 posts

Re: How often do you "account management; sign out"?

Nov 6, 2013

Cloud got pwned by Smugglin yoyos, in other news ...

ATTENTION :- On Gamefaqs forums you get modded when you have done something wrong but on Naughty Dog forums you and your thread sometimes gets modded when someone else does something wrong in your thread. How is it right to mod person A for person B's words? Because of Rizzlard7 starting trouble in the Do you Teabag Gesture thread he caused the author of that thread to get modded. I then got modded for starting a teabag thread because of Rizzlard7 previous comments my thread got deleted and I got modded even though no one had started anything in my thread. Being modded for what others say is wrong and mods shouldn't get away with it. lovely1rainbow has wrongly modded me twice for other peoples words.
Please use plain text.
Message 81 of 117 (214 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1718 posts

[ Edited ]
Nov 6, 2013
Look I'm sorry you're disappointed that players don't enjoy playing against people like you who make about 8 molotovs a game and spikey sticks. Some of us like gun play .... Aiming....

Scrubs abuse the "lets put something in the game to make it more accessible" features which devs put in and end up with high ranks and folks who think they're amazing going straight for and using constantly. It's the same in every game. Just accept players think less of folk like that. :smileyhappy:
Killzone 2 userbar
Please use plain text.
Message 82 of 117 (213 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1718 posts

Nov 7, 2013
Well perhaps we lay this thread to waste.

I'll be online Friday night raging at people spamming mollies and spike sticks. I'll be looking down upon them for what they are. A cheap abomination.

Goodnight everyone. It's late here in Ireland.
Killzone 2 userbar
Please use plain text.
Message 83 of 117 (206 Views)
Uncharted Territory
1654 posts

Nov 7, 2013

Cloudburst needs to seek some help for his ragequitting and projecting onto others his true scrubbery.

Please use plain text.
Message 84 of 117 (192 Views)
PlayStation MVP
1980 posts

Nov 7, 2013

Look Cloudburst you are OBVIOUSLY outnumbered so just give it a freaking rest.

You have the right to remain silent when questioned.

Anything you say or do may be used against you in a court of law.

You have the right to consult an attorney before speaking to the police.

If you cannot afford an attorney, one will be appointed for you before any questioning.

|| Twitter: @L_A_White_Boy ||Twitch: L_A_White_Boy ||
Please use plain text.
Message 85 of 117 (182 Views)
First Son
23 posts

Nov 7, 2013
Cloudburst, I think if molotovs and 2x4s didn't exist, you would be here complaining about smoke bombs and machetes.
Please use plain text.
Message 86 of 117 (173 Views)
First Son
23 posts

Nov 7, 2013
"This game is ridiculous. How can one engage in a decent tactical firefight when n00bz are tossing smoke bombs every which way and their allies are facerolling with their welfare machetes--ND you need to make machetes slower and reduce the damage it's ridiculous. 8 bombs every match? Nerf everything I hate! I just want to sit safely behind cover and shoot my gun! While you're at it, put the good players on my team; I can't function fighting beside scrubs. Then, I'll show you my real power!" -Sincerely, Cloudburst
Please use plain text.
Message 87 of 117 (170 Views)
Hekseville Citizen
269 posts

[ Edited ]
Nov 7, 2013

Lol I quit via PSN every single time I play solo and get partnered up with *edited*  It happens quite frequently honestly

-Edited for filter evasion

Please use plain text.
Message 88 of 117 (148 Views)
Splicer
60 posts

Nov 8, 2013
The way I see it is this; Everybody who plays this game has paid for the right to play it HOWEVER they want! They have paid £40 or $60 or whatever it costs where you live to play this game using whatever tactics or weapons that have been included in the game. These I would imagine have been included by DESIGN ( they didn't just randomly appear in the game) and so if someone wants to lurk behind a crate or wall or whatever craft a few molotovs then they can. If they want to hunker down with good fields of fire and have gun battles then carry on. People on here complain that they can craft 5 or 6 molotovs or smoke bombs or modded 2x4's and it's not fair. But what about the system where you can pull off your backpack and just keep buying round after round of ammunition? Would it be fair to some players to limit the amount of times they can magically pull another clip of ammo out of their bag? No it wouldn't. If you are complaining about how many bombs others make and yet, you buy clip after clip isn't that a bit hypocritical?
Please use plain text.
Message 89 of 117 (108 Views)
Lombax Warrior
122 posts

Nov 8, 2013

One of the things i love about this game is that there are so many ways of killing your oponent, not just straight up shooting them, that's one of the things that makes the multiplayer so fun, if it was running and gunning only it would get boring very fast.

If you want gunplay so much, i'd suggest you go play a little game known as Call of Duty

Please use plain text.
Message 90 of 117 (90 Views)
0 Likes