Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
I Only Post Everything
866 posts

Re: How to jump over blockade in Bookstore

Nov 16, 2013

AKyemeni wrote:

Lol this is like the only helpful thing I've ever seen you post on these forums. Kudos to you sir

Please use plain text.
Message 31 of 39 (258 Views)
Naughty Host
8067 posts

Nov 29, 2013
Can anybody confirm that they can still do this? I can't do it anymore and I'm not sure if it's from my end or from a live update.

Please use plain text.
Message 32 of 39 (192 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
336 posts

Nov 29, 2013
I tried it eadlier today and it wasn't working. I kinda feel they slowly patched it, when you posted it was super easy to pull it off. Then it became just a little bit harder and harder until now where it seems impossible.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Bring the Carlton to TLOU

Please use plain text.
Message 33 of 39 (187 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
469 posts

Nov 29, 2013

I tried it an hour ago or so (in a private match because i was too lazy to wait for the map to pop >_>) and it worked normally on both side.

The version i tried it being 1.05.090

Please use plain text.
Message 34 of 39 (183 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
53 posts

Nov 30, 2013

I can still jump over the blockade. I press forward, L2 and X all at the same time at the edge of the table, this usually gets me over to the other side in one attempt. It's a great shortcut, although I've only used it a few time because most of the fighting takes place downstairs on Bookstore. 

Please use plain text.
Message 35 of 39 (157 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
866 posts

Dec 1, 2013

Jeet097 wrote:

I can still jump over the blockade. I press forward, L2 and X all at the same time at the edge of the table, this usually gets me over to the other side in one attempt. It's a great shortcut, although I've only used it a few time because most of the fighting takes place downstairs on Bookstore. 

Lol tried this today no-dice. Am I missing something?

Please use plain text.
Message 36 of 39 (126 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
53 posts

Dec 3, 2013

Alright, I tried this again today and I wasn't able to get over, even with numerous attempts.

Please use plain text.
Message 37 of 39 (90 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2461 posts

Dec 3, 2013

Yup, I can't do it anymore. I can't see why they would even patch that out, these maps are already lacking in terms of flank routes (with the exception of suburbs and home depot) and this little technique added some spice to interrogation.

Whatever. Bummer, ND.

Please use plain text.
Message 38 of 39 (85 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
866 posts

Dec 4, 2013

dh0rmazine wrote:

Yup, I can't do it anymore. I can't see why they would even patch that out, these maps are already lacking in terms of flank routes (with the exception of suburbs and home depot) and this little technique added some spice to interrogation.

Whatever. Bummer, ND.

Of all the things that need fixing in TLoU MP, why the hell did ND choose to work on this? You would think in the long list of issues that need to be addressed that the "jumping over the BookStore barricade" would be somewhere on the bottom.

Oh ND logic...

Please use plain text.
Message 39 of 39 (54 Views)