Jun 17 2013
By: Dorktastic First Son 7 posts

How to obtain multiplayer trophies? Totally confused here.

6 replies 1064 views Edited Jun 17, 2013

Hey all, I am going for the platinum on this, so far I have the single player down, but the multiplayer trophies are really confusing to me

the ones I am confused with are:

Populace- how do you build your clan up? and how to stop losing members from death, sickness etc

Complete the firefly journey and the hunter journey- How do you do this? right now Im a firefly and well I have no clue how to complete the journey :smileyfrustrated:

Any help would be appreciated!

Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 7 (1,064 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
8 posts

Re: How to obtain multiplayer trophies? Totally confused here.

Jun 17, 2013

To get survivors to join your clan you must gather supplies in the two game modes. To complete the journey your clan must survive the 12 weeks. In each match you have to collect a daily amount of supplies. Reach that amount to keep your clan healthy. Hope this helps. :smileyhappy:

Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 7 (1,054 Views)
Lombax Warrior
206 posts

[ Edited ]
Jun 17, 2013

Alright man, I'll help you out.

First of all, you need to know what your clan is. Basically, it is a clan made of NPCs (Non-Playable Characters) and they will be your main objective in the Multiplayer component of the game.

To make them grow in numbers, you need to play (well, duh.) and get as many supplies as you can because that's what it is all about: SUPPLIES.

When you're the in Multiplayer Menu, you'll see something like: 
Survivors: (number)
Hungry: (number)
Sick: (number)

Needed per day: (number)
--------------------------------------------------------------

"Needed per day" are the supplies. (with the blue icon). You can collect them in matches by killing enemies and collecting the little blue icon they drop. That is one way to get SUPPLIES.

The other way is by getting PARTS (the green icon) during the game by killing, putting enemies 'down', reviving teammates, crafting, etc. PARTS will be converted to SUPPLIES at the end of the match.

-------------------------------------------------------------

During matches, if you look to the bottom left corner, you'll see the PARTS you have and the SUPPLIES you have/need.

The PARTS, as I said, you get for doing all the stuff I mentioned before.

And the SUPPLIES that you get for collecting the blue bags your enemies drop when you kill them.

There will be like, for example, 0/10 when you start the game. It means that, to stay the same, your clan needs AT LEAST 10 supplies. If you get less than that, people will start getting sick and hungry. If you get MORE than that, your clan will GROW.

------------------------------------------------------------

NOW, to the trophies!

Populace: In this trophy, you need to get 40 people in your clan. To do this, you need to get a bigger number of supplies than you need per day (Each match counts a day). If you keep getting more supplies than the minimum required, your clan will grow.

Complete the Firefly/Hunter journey: As you said, you chose the Fireflies (RISE WITH US!). These "journeys" are the 12 weeks you have to survive in the Multiplayer.

Since each match counts as a day, you'll have 7 games per week. Each week you get challenges (Either attacks from Hunters or finding Friendly Survivors) to complete these challenges, you'll get options to choose from, for example:

2 enemies down = +2% survivors
5 enemies down = +10% survivors
10 enemies down = +15% survivors.

Anyways, to complete a journey (You're in the Firefly journey) you ave to survive 12 weeks without being wiped out.

When you finish a journey, you'll get the option to change factions (If you get the Firefly journey trophy, you can change to Hunters and get the Hunters Journey trophy).

Have a nice day

Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 7 (1,035 Views)
First Son
7 posts

[ Edited ]
Jun 17, 2013

Wow, I really appreciate the help guys, great info there, I understand it way better now. It seems way difficult though, I may have to skip this plat. I really suck at the multiplayer , I've been in like 6 games already and lost every time LOL. But It doesn't matter, I might keep trying at it or ask friends for help to boost these trophies if that's possible. Kudos to you both for the info though :smileyhappy:

Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 7 (1,017 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
1 posts

Aug 27, 2013
Actually, you don't have to "win" any match to get this trophy. So long as you keep getting enough supplies to keep your # of survivors up, you can lose every match and still finish the 12 week journey. You need at least 2 survivors to keep your clan going. (If you're down to 1 survivor, you start back at week 1). If you're just trophy hunting, after you get the Populace trophy, it really doesn't matter how many survivor you have (at least 2). Obviously, the larger your clan, the more supplies needed -- so you can let the majority of your clan starve and die, and just have enough supplies for 2 people. Also, opening the supply boxes scattered throughout the game is an easy way to get supplies. The only thing to watch out for is the "100% population risk missions". For those, choose an easy mission like "mark enemies". If you complete level 1 of the mission (i.e. mark 7 enemies) then your population risk is reduced to 60% and it won't bring you back to week 1. Keep it up and the journey trophies are yours!
Please use plain text.
Message 5 of 7 (767 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2971 posts

Aug 28, 2013

Dorktastic wrote:

Wow, I really appreciate the help guys, great info there, I understand it way better now. It seems way difficult though, I may have to skip this plat. I really suck at the multiplayer , I've been in like 6 games already and lost every time LOL. But It doesn't matter, I might keep trying at it or ask friends for help to boost these trophies if that's possible. Kudos to you both for the info though :smileyhappy:

You've played 6 games and you're not good yet, and you're already quitting? Mother of God. 

photo Steak_zps70cec71c.jpg
Please use plain text.
Message 6 of 7 (729 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
941 posts

[ Edited ]
Aug 28, 2013

Solid---Steak wrote:

Dorktastic wrote:

You've played 6 games and you're not good yet, and you're already quitting? Mother of God. 

LOL. I can't even tell you how many matches I lost to eventually now killing 2-3 players by myself (alone, no back up), and sometimes taking out entire team. Keep unlocking the skills and loadout points and experiment with different stuff that suits you. It's very easy to unlock the trophies for the MP (I did that even when I lost a lot initially). You can do it, don't give up so fast! :smileywink:

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Join or Support us!
https://www.facebook.com/groups/TheLastOfUsVideos

Visit my Youtube Channel - http://www.youtube.com/mrsjimmymare
Facebook - www.facebook.com/mrsjmare
Twitter - www.twitter.com/mrsjimmymare

Please use plain text.
Message 7 of 7 (714 Views)
0 Likes