Wastelander
820 posts

Re: Hunting Rifle, I love you <3

Jul 19, 2013

Pyromobster wrote:

The Hunting Rifle upgraded, with a silencer and Sharpshooter 3.... **bleep**. I've been lining up headshots easily and effortlessly. I dabbled with the Hunting Rifle for my first few weeks, but wasn't getting enough parts or supplies with it. I wasn't aware that you could upgrade weapons at that time Smiley Tongue As shown in a couple sniper videos, getting headshots with a sway is much easier than lining one up. I'm gonna be using this beauty for a long time! Smiley Very Happy

Id rather just get the miltary rifle than upgrade the hunter rifle.

The Kingdom of Longbow shall reign forever, for it is written in the stars above~
Message 11 of 14 (113 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
820 posts

Jul 19, 2013

sanddude20 wrote:

It doesn't really need to be leveled up to be good at headshots. Upgrading it only helps with body shots in my eyes, due to the faster reload making it more viable for mid-range battles and shootouts where the enemy notices you. Although the zoomed scope at level 2 does help.

I always enjoy using hawkeyed and sharpshooter with this thing, it makes lining up headshots behind walls possible as well, seeing the enemy's head before they are even out of cover is an amazing advantage and I got instant downs tons of times on enemies peeking their heads out of cover for like half a second.

Hawk-Eyed rules for that very reason.

The Kingdom of Longbow shall reign forever, for it is written in the stars above~
Message 12 of 14 (104 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
364 posts

Jul 19, 2013

Despur4do wrote:

Pyromobster wrote:

The Hunting Rifle upgraded, with a silencer and Sharpshooter 3.... **bleep**. I've been lining up headshots easily and effortlessly. I dabbled with the Hunting Rifle for my first few weeks, but wasn't getting enough parts or supplies with it. I wasn't aware that you could upgrade weapons at that time Smiley Tongue As shown in a couple sniper videos, getting headshots with a sway is much easier than lining one up. I'm gonna be using this beauty for a long time! Smiley Very Happy

Upgrading it once is 400 parts (correct me if I'm wrong). If I do get the second upgrade it's usually later in the match. With either upgrades the rate of fire is pretty high.

Signature Size for Contest July TLOU photo FINALSARAH_zpse2590fe2.jpg
Message 13 of 14 (83 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Wastelander
820 posts

Jul 19, 2013

Pyromobster wrote:

Despur4do wrote:

Pyromobster wrote:

Upgrading it once is 400 parts (correct me if I'm wrong). If I do get the second upgrade it's usually later in the match. With either upgrades the rate of fire is pretty high.

I would upgrade the hutner rifle once, but not twice.

Message 14 of 14 (69 Views)
0 Likes