Gaming Beast
2029 posts

Re: I HATE it when...

Nov 12, 2013

xxBLiTZKREIGxx wrote:
I hate it when my shiv-stick's scissor tip touches an enemy's temple while they are unaware of me. Then I die to their stick.

And when their stick swings faster than yours.

Message 31 of 99 (202 Views)
Hekseville Citizen
240 posts

Nov 12, 2013

when the ps3 freeze and you're the host... -_-

Message 32 of 99 (184 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2432 posts

Nov 12, 2013

L_A_White_Boy wrote:
I hate it when kids complain and get what they want i.e. NERFS all because they can't adapt.

And of coarse a new player would post something that they find "overpowering" all because they don't know how to learn to adapt.
Play more often THEN say something that actually makes sense.

Honestly, I don't think kids SHOULD adopt, seeing as they're still young... oh wait, you said ADAPT. Whoops! :smileysurprised:

Photobucket
Message 33 of 99 (175 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2432 posts

Nov 12, 2013

I hate the non-functional host migration, AKA "I'm hosting and y'all maded me mad by killing me too many times, so I'm rage-quitting ALL y'all!!" That crap happened last night. I'd say it was the guy I special executed 3 times in 2 minutes because he kept running right at us without checking his surroundings, but of course there's no way to prove that it was him... :smileysad:

Photobucket
Message 34 of 99 (173 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
468 posts

Nov 12, 2013

JcKiller617 wrote:

realwoodz wrote:

when i get a dumb **bleep** teammate that runs around the whole time

Even better when you are trying to sneak around doing Covert Training  and they just won't stop running next to you.

Lol, I did that to my bud once, he was talkin trash on the mic so I ran up to him and started shooting my unsilenced gun, I swear we both dipped outta there so quick..... hahaha xD

Check Out the PuertoRicanNinja!
TLOU Factions Gameplay, Montages, Funny Moments and more!
Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/user/GustavoRodriguez1991
Twitch: www.twitch.tv/puertoricanninja91
Message 35 of 99 (163 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
20 posts

Nov 12, 2013

I'm new around here but I'm gonna chime in anyway.....I hate it when I'm about to shiv someone from behind and as I am hitting the Triangle.....BAM, 180 Scissor wood to the head!!  Also hate being in a gunfight with someone, they go behind cover then POOF, smoke/shiv 1-2 combo.  Also hate stationary bombs.  They are always at the 1 corner I get lazy and decide not to check!

All from a noob's perspective!

Message 36 of 99 (160 Views)
Lombax Warrior
122 posts

Nov 12, 2013

Acceleratedx wrote:

I'm new around here but I'm gonna chime in anyway.....I hate it when I'm about to shiv someone from behind and as I am hitting the Triangle.....BAM, 180 Scissor wood to the head!!  Also hate being in a gunfight with someone, they go behind cover then POOF, smoke/shiv 1-2 combo.  Also hate stationary bombs.  They are always at the 1 corner I get lazy and decide not to check!

Rule of life:
Bombs are ALWAYS on that one corner that you decide no to check :smileylol:

Message 37 of 99 (145 Views)
Survivor
2432 posts

Nov 12, 2013

Acceleratedx wrote:

We were ALL noobs, once... well, maybe there's an exception or two, I'm sure whoever they are will point themselves out. :smileytongue:

Photobucket
Message 38 of 99 (143 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
115 posts

Nov 12, 2013
Had a tricky one where the lobby was silent, and when we reached the loading screen a dude starting singing as loud as he could, needless to say it was good enough to make your ears bleed.

Oh my god you met him too?

Message 39 of 99 (135 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
609 posts

Nov 12, 2013
Hate it when I have to take a dump and the match is starting.
Message 40 of 99 (206 Views)