Please use plain text.
Message 91 of 100 (280 Views)
0 Likes
Monster Hunter
31 posts

Re: I HATE it when...

Dec 10, 2013

OMG OMG I'm a DO ONE:

H8 it when I get downed in a firefight, I'm crawling for COVER, and somebody interrupts that journey to raise me, and before they raise me, somebody shoots us (but specifically me) down b/c I couldn't get to cover because some **bleep** tried to revive me too fast!!

=D

Also: Always circle shiv's, but specifically LAG circle shivs!!!!!! I was walking left through a doorway, avoiding a guy running round my right to shiv me; shot him with shorty, walked left through a door and... MATRIX'd!! I get magnet pulled 4 feet to the right, back outside, shiv'd. *to death*  BOOOOOOOOO!!!

SHIV KILLS ARE RUINING THE GAME!! There I said it! WHAT?! (Specifically the game of survivor. I imagine I would care a lot less if I played survivor or supply raid more)

Last one! Last one!
Hate when the BIGGEST LAGGER has the most kills! And they're all gloaty about it, teabagging and what. I'm like: "I'd have the most kills too if I could matrix/neo dodge bullets and shiv people from 11 feet away!!"

Please use plain text.
Message 92 of 100 (261 Views)
Fender Bender
2557 posts

Dec 10, 2013

Hey alplasticco, good games last night man

I hate it when I meet a fellow forumer and then the lobby disbands :smileysad:

Please use plain text.
Message 93 of 100 (255 Views)
Monster Hunter
31 posts

Dec 10, 2013

Wait! foofighter2638 or whatever already said that about going for cover getting revived, getting blocked, yadda yadda. how about this one:

When you bump a dude in the face/chest with a bomb, only for them to run away to safety. No big deal. I'm talking not jumping over cover, or off a railing or something I'm talking: "OMG this grenade just landed on my face! I'm going to run 7 feet to my left and not suffer any damage at all!"

Flip side, LOVE when you're in a firefight like on the other side of a window with a dude, and surprise him with a bomb to the chest, and DO down him. It feels like "SURPRISE MOTHERTRUCKER!!" (only not trucker)

Please use plain text.
Message 94 of 100 (252 Views)
Monster Hunter
31 posts

[ Edited ]
Dec 10, 2013

dh0rmazine wrote:

Hey alplasticco, good games last night man

I hate it when I meet a fellow forumer and then the lobby disbands :smileysad:

OMG!! I recognize you! U were a BEAST if I recall!  =D =D GG!!

Please use plain text.
Message 95 of 100 (251 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1087 posts

Dec 11, 2013

I have another one as well:

- If 3 of the usual places do not have medi packs and you are desperately in need of them

Art by Janice Chu
Please use plain text.
Message 96 of 100 (215 Views)
First Son
13 posts

Dec 11, 2013

I <3 this:

http://www.reddit.com/r/thelastofusfactions

That there is a strong community of like minded people. 

Please use plain text.
Message 97 of 100 (200 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1174 posts

Dec 19, 2013
Bump.

I hate it when I'm in the shiv animation but a bomb blows up in my face, canceling the shiv.
Please use plain text.
Message 98 of 100 (93 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
1 posts

Dec 19, 2013

I hate it when I down someone then a teammate is downed. I go to revive them and as soon as they get up, they immediately go and steal my execution. Ungrateful little nugget lol.

I hate it when I am clearly crouching and hiding to be sneaky since enemies are nearby and a teammate decides to go sprinting by me and blow our cover. 

Please use plain text.
Message 99 of 100 (51 Views)
Monster Hunter
31 posts

Dec 19, 2013

...When you have enough money just barely for the upgrade for your gun, and quickly push the "buy more ammo that you can get at any box located in many locations everywhere for free" button, and like that, you can't afford your shinier gun...

Please use plain text.
Message 100 of 100 (37 Views)