Wastelander
820 posts

Re: I Never Use the Semi-Auto

Jul 25, 2013

TimeWarnerSux wrote:

Despur4do wrote:

Why_Do_You_Camp wrote:

Yes, that's ONE of the reasons I think the revolver is a better weapon, as it's a secondary that is free but has more bullets than a primary which can cost up to 4 LO points extra and both have extremely similar stats. 

I cant hit $hit with the revolver for some reason. The feel of the aiming feels a bit sluggish but when sensitivity is turned up feels to fast. I have to use a hunter rifle scoped in or a shorty which is hard to miss with, lol.

That's because you are too busy smoke bombing people and shiving them.  Practice aiming.  

I dont smokebomb or shiv, i snipe and thats it. And the aiming in this game is sluggish as hell, so ill just stick to the short and sniper. the revolver and 9mm sucks in comparison to the short, its a fact.

The Kingdom of Longbow shall reign forever, for it is written in the stars above~
Message 21 of 49 (346 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1239 posts

Jul 25, 2013

I was just messing with you.  Since half your posts are about how noobie shiving is. lol

Message 22 of 49 (340 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
820 posts

Jul 25, 2013

TimeWarnerSux wrote:

I was just messing with you.  Since half your posts are about how noobie shiving is. lol

As you know i hate getting shived (from smokebombs), it induces rage quits and my clan dies fast. its no wonder i am a 48 with no stars, lol.

The Kingdom of Longbow shall reign forever, for it is written in the stars above~
Message 23 of 49 (337 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3921 posts

Jul 25, 2013
Yawn.
Message 24 of 49 (327 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2754 posts

Jul 26, 2013

Why_Do_You_Camp wrote:
The revolver is better than the semi-auto in nearly every aspect anyway. If any gun needs a nerf it's the revolver.

Uncharted 2 Stats Card by JAKPRO.net - teffyz
Message 25 of 49 (308 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
3236 posts

Jul 26, 2013

Why_Do_You_Camp wrote:
TripleWRECK if you aren't going to give an argument back except say "trololol" then I think you should be using that description for yourself.

I don't have to give an argument on something so self-evident but I'll humor you:

According to you: "The revolver is better than the semi-auto in nearly every aspect anyway."

Now let's examine these two weapons. I did a quick test just for you, the values on the left are the Revolver and the values on the right are the SAR (base stats):

• Ammo capacity: 7/6 | 7/10
  • Rate-of-fire: 117.3rpm | 141.9rpm
  • Reload speed: 2.7s | 1.8s
  • Raise Time: 0.367s | 0.200s
  • Zoom: +0% | +25%

The results are conclusive: turns out the Revolver is better than the semi-auto in zero aspects. In fact the the only thing the Revolver has over the semi-auto is the fact that it's free (and that doesn't even really count for much in a direct comparison). So much for your previous assumption. Cheers!

Edits, Commentaries, Community Videos, and LULZ!
Message 26 of 49 (281 Views)
Treasure Hunter
5135 posts

Jul 26, 2013
^^ He's got a point. ^^ That's why the Semi costs 2 and the revolver is free.
Message 27 of 49 (266 Views)
0 Likes
Big Daddy
16348 posts

Jul 26, 2013

I never  wear white shoes after Labour Day.  So what?

The Biggest Lies

5.) The hats aren't the surprise.
4.) Mods knows what they're doing.
3.) It doesn't fit the world paradigm.
2.) I'm not in it for the money.
1.) The player pool will be consolidated.

Message 28 of 49 (251 Views)
0 Likes
Welcoming Committee
13795 posts

Jul 26, 2013

tripleWRECK wrote:

Why_Do_You_Camp wrote:
TripleWRECK if you aren't going to give an argument back except say "trololol" then I think you should be using that description for yourself.

I don't have to give an argument on something so self-evident but I'll humor you:

According to you: "The revolver is better than the semi-auto in nearly every aspect anyway."

Now let's examine these two weapons. I did a quick test just for you, the values on the left are the Revolver and the values on the right are the SAR (base stats):

• Ammo capacity: 7/6 | 7/10
  • Rate-of-fire: 117.3rpm | 141.9rpm
  • Reload speed: 2.7s | 1.8s
  • Raise Time: 0.367s | 0.200s
  • Zoom: +0% | +25%

The results are conclusive: turns out the Revolver is better than the semi-auto in zero aspects. In fact the the only thing the Revolver has over the semi-auto is the fact that it's free (and that doesn't even really count for much in a direct comparison). So much for your previous assumption. Cheers!

Could you post a huge comparison of the SAR vs Everything?

:smileyhappy:

Message 29 of 49 (231 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
3236 posts

Jul 26, 2013

Aureilia wrote:

Could you post a huge comparison of the SAR vs Everything?

:smileyhappy:

I'd love to put that together as a video in the near future, I think the community might find the results surprising. :smileywink:

Edits, Commentaries, Community Videos, and LULZ!
Message 30 of 49 (224 Views)
0 Likes