Reply
Nov 15 2013
By: reeLONGBOW I Only Post Everything 927 posts
Offline

I hate MW/COD games..

93 replies 345 views Edited Nov 15, 2013

Those games are just crap, respawn fast, die fast, a firefight last .02 seconds and means nothing. Thank you Naughtydog for making skilled battles and not crap. I will be buying Uncharted for ps4 and camping on the next gen soon, thanks.

~ Bok and Ree Longbow

 

Message 1 of 94 (345 Views)
Highlighted
Keyblade Wielder
Registered: 07/23/2012
Online
6969 posts
 

Re: I hate MW/COD games..

Nov 15, 2013

pointless thread

Oh, I'm just leaving. -Best Uncharted character ever
Message 2 of 94 (338 Views)
I Only Post Everything
Registered: 03/09/2011
Offline
927 posts
 

Re: I hate MW/COD games..

Nov 15, 2013

sanddude20 wrote:

pointless thread


pointless? sony is gonna make thousands and naughtydog hundreds just from me. it makes them happy.

Message 3 of 94 (332 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
Registered: 10/29/2011
Offline
1350 posts
 

Re: I hate MW/COD games..

Nov 15, 2013

Good thread, actually. It's good to see positivity in this place. Smiley Happy

Message 4 of 94 (318 Views)
I Only Post Everything
Registered: 03/09/2011
Offline
927 posts
 

Re: I hate MW/COD games..

Nov 16, 2013

runner21 wrote:

Good thread, actually. It's good to see positivity in this place. Smiley Happy


Thanks friend. Would you or sandman want to team up and play later? ive never played with anyone here before..

Message 5 of 94 (305 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Fender Bender
Registered: 06/15/2012
Offline
2562 posts
 

Re: I hate MW/COD games..

Nov 16, 2013

It's fun accidentally meeting forumers, if I ever see you in a lobby ree I promise to not use molotovs Smiley Happy

Message 6 of 94 (289 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
Registered: 03/09/2011
Offline
927 posts
 

Re: I hate MW/COD games..

Nov 16, 2013

dh0rmazine wrote:

It's fun accidentally meeting forumers, if I ever see you in a lobby ree I promise to not use molotovs Smiley Happy


Im on survivors only from 10pm-3am eastern USA time.

Message 7 of 94 (265 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Fender Bender
Registered: 06/15/2012
Offline
2562 posts
 

Re: I hate MW/COD games..

Nov 16, 2013

reeLONGBOW wrote:

dh0rmazine wrote:

It's fun accidentally meeting forumers, if I ever see you in a lobby ree I promise to not use molotovs Smiley Happy


Im on survivors only from 10pm-3am eastern USA time.


Huh, I'm surprised I haven't run into you yet then. That's about the same time, pst, that I play survivors. Usually in no parties though since everyone is asleep.

Message 8 of 94 (259 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
Registered: 08/13/2013
Offline
915 posts
 

Re: I hate MW/COD games..

Nov 16, 2013
I play BO2.
[Former Forum Tag Champion]
Adapt or perish!

*The L in alex is an i.

Message 9 of 94 (254 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
Registered: 03/09/2011
Offline
927 posts
 

Re: I hate MW/COD games..

Nov 16, 2013

dh0rmazine wrote:

reeLONGBOW wrote:

dh0rmazine wrote:

It's fun accidentally meeting forumers, if I ever see you in a lobby ree I promise to not use molotovs Smiley Happy


Im on survivors only from 10pm-3am eastern USA time.


Huh, I'm surprised I haven't run into you yet then. That's about the same time, pst, that I play survivors. Usually in no parties though since everyone is asleep.


oh i always play with my brother and a friend or two, so i never play no party mode.

Message 10 of 94 (251 Views)
Reply
0 Likes