Gaming Beast
1872 posts

Re: I implore you ND Stop nerfing perks and weapons

[ Edited ]
Oct 20, 2013

^ Thanks sweetcastlemagic for stating what I keep saying to people who refuse to listen. You were having different experiences to us after the patch so you could not understand where we were coming from. Then you had games like we have been having and now you understand our point and the difference because of the patch. Your experiences prove that a person can have different experiences to someone else which is the point Ive been making that others refuse to take onboard.

Message 121 of 160 (1,006 Views)
0 Likes
Big Daddy
16997 posts

Oct 20, 2013

A-Crap-PIayer wrote:

^ Thanks sweetcastlemagic for stating what I keep saying to people who refuse to listen. You were having different experiences to us after the patch so you could not understand where we were coming from. Then you had games like we have been having and now you understand our point and the difference because of the patch. Your experiences prove that a person can have different experiences to someone else which is the point Ive been making that others refuse to take onboard.

And the essence of the counter argument.

If I do not see too many molotovs, there's no need to make them more rare.  You may be seeing fewer 2x4, but I always had an issue getting them, in fact, the bug whereby some people enver saw them was specifically addressed.

Your experience, and certainly your preference, is not mine.

[ 39 ]
Message 122 of 160 (992 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
1872 posts

[ Edited ]
Oct 20, 2013

Finally someone from the other side grasps what Ive been saying. Omg that took forever but someone has understood that people have different experiences. On the note of mollies I never said anything about nerfing them. Aslong as everythings ok for you Scoot then who cares right? Who cares that my experience has been ruined and I no longer have fun with TLOU MP. I tried to meet others half way to solve this in my thread so both partys could get what they wanted but none of you were interested in meeting us half way because you got what you wanted. Well Im done ND. You have lost a customer and considering you have done this too many times I know you'll f*** up future MPs so dont expect me to buy your future games either because Im not going through this nerfing s*** again.

Message 123 of 160 (985 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1804 posts

Oct 20, 2013
Of course everyone has different experiences.

But the fact is the spikestick is available ... And is a cheap annoying blemish on what is a great game. It's so cheap.... Everyone makes one. No need to equip. Just bash square when you find yourself in trouble.
Killzone 2 userbar
Message 124 of 160 (982 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1174 posts

Oct 20, 2013
Actually, the Brawler "nerf" can be looked at as a buff.
Ok you now need 3 points to get 2 hits with your melee weapon, but now you only need 2 points to turn into mike tyson.
Skill, Coordination, and Experience will lead a team to victory.
Message 125 of 160 (971 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3153 posts

Oct 22, 2013

Ryoku Sonic wrote- Brawler nerf can be looked as a buff for 2 loadout points you can turn into mike tyson. LOL most people use the brawler perk for the extra melee hit. Admittedly when I first started playing this game I would knuckle up with enemies but far less now, people shoot better and cover each others back more. Unless you wanna lose mike tyson did towards the end of his career.

Message 126 of 160 (950 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3153 posts

Feb 15, 2014
So now that the shiv dance is gone yes gone, only a complete noob misses every shot when a person is running at them to stop the shiv . Now that crafter 3 has been nerfed . I'm seeing posts to nerf the SAR and nerf the FT.

It is absurd all of these people see things being nerfed yes nerfed . Balancing a game by making a weapon and or perk less effective or tweaking etc however you or ND want to phrase it is a Nerf. These people say oh wow I just complain enough and get people to support and I can get what I dislike nerfed as well. Instead of adapting and overcoming that non OP weapon or tactic.

These people are most probably via my speculation the people who rage quit . One good thing about COd when I used to play it yes COD . Is that they may have with mw2, black ops1 , the 2 games I played buffed a gun slightly but would wait next yr when new game came out to get rid of a perk or downgrade a gun or perk . Not penalizing the players who use that weapon or perk for that game.

People see me playing tlou and told me don't get used to how the game is Nd is notorious for nerfing aka balancing the perks and weapons . Had a friend tell me after uncharted 3 he can no longer support a company that just nerfs weapons and tactics the way Nd does . Told me eventually they will make tlou mp a game I no longer find awesome.

So I am asking you ND again stop with this vicious cycle of nerfing, it is ridiculous much like the nerfing of reviver which I have not read one post about nerfing reviver!!
Message 127 of 160 (890 Views)
Keyblade Wielder
6710 posts

Feb 15, 2014

at least they buffed strategist 1!

Feet
Message 128 of 160 (883 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6509 posts

Feb 15, 2014
Oh my hell cry more. The game still plays almost exactly the same as before. It's not like NaughtyDog is the reincarnation of the 3rd Reich come to take your family away...
Message 129 of 160 (872 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1174 posts

Feb 15, 2014

A strong man will adapt to survive. A stronger man will adapt again.

Skill, Coordination, and Experience will lead a team to victory.
Message 130 of 160 (865 Views)
0 Likes