Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Uncharted Territory
1145 posts

Re: I implore you ND Stop nerfing perks and weapons

Oct 16, 2013

INCANGENERAL wrote:

Now that brawler and the 2x4 have been nerfed I am asking you ND to please end the nerfing. SAR, molotovs 2x4, brawler even if slightly didn't need to be nerfed. I truly enjoy this game and think the multiplayer is great. I simply think you should not have to appease the players who whine and complain as opposed to those who adjust to different playing styles accordingly. There are a limited amount of weapons in this game buffs are welcome, nerfs are unnecessary. If there were 50 weapons or so I could comprehend a nerf but that is not the case. Also give 2 or so extra custom loadouts, that shouldn't be too hard. 4 custom loadouts isn't much.

General....

I've played with you alot, and I know how much you hate nerfs/buffs and rather have people adapt to gameplay. But as a Sniper who learned to use the 9mm exclusively to stop stick rushers, I think this is a legitimate nerf.

There's no stopping the inevitable. 10 Complainers and Whiners will overshadow 1 person that was good enough to adapt, and remember, Naughty Dog isn't a charity, so they're going to appeal to the majority of the playerbase. 

Skill, Coordination, and Experience will lead a team to victory.
Please use plain text.
Message 11 of 160 (354 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2600 posts

[ Edited ]
Oct 16, 2013

brawler was more of a sidegrade than a nerf tbh

you'll now have to invest for the extra hit but as a payoff every single hit gives back health with it regardless of level

http://images.wikia.com/uncyclopedia/images/b/b9/Garfreakeld.png

I luv kitty cats cuz they're very furry n cute. meow!
Please use plain text.
Message 12 of 160 (329 Views)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
9954 posts

Oct 16, 2013
The nerf cycle! I love it. Loving it, I say!

It's great that there's a nerf cycle. TLOU MP had too much of an advantage over UC3 MP. Now it's different controls.
Raffica user, Hardcore Mode player for life. Don't let it die! Obey Tailgater #1 sedan in GTA Online, too.
Please use plain text.
Message 13 of 160 (316 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1686 posts

Oct 16, 2013

Ryokusonic I hate nerfs I welcome sensible buffs. Maybe the majority was against the 2x4 and brawler. That wasn't the case for the SAR and molotovs is debateable as well.

Please use plain text.
Message 14 of 160 (311 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
200 posts

Oct 16, 2013
Lol obviously upset because you can't rush the first two boxes and proceed to cheese the hell out of everyone with your Brawler 1 modded 2x4.

Learn how to play and adapt. It was not nerfed because people complain. It was nerded because the modded 2x4 is extremely cheesy and overpowering when used correctly.

Its also a free weapon and requires 0 parts to maintain.

Go play some GTA5 with all cheat codes enabled if you cannot handle adjusting to a new strategy
Please use plain text.
Message 15 of 160 (303 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
470 posts

Oct 16, 2013

Not having any real issue with the rebalancing of that perk.

Kinda makes sense the most valuable perk goes to the highest available level of brawler.

And i don't get why lots are crying "nerf" for this, brawler does exactly the same thing as it did before, only difference is the loadout point necessary for it makes more sense now.

Please use plain text.
Message 16 of 160 (287 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1686 posts

Oct 16, 2013

Nerdslapper- In case your reading comprehension isn't where it should be. I've never seen an OP weapon in this game. The nerf on the 2x4 and brawler happened because people such as yourself whined and claimed OP and cheesy. I don't think any of the perks or weapons should be nerfed. Next time it might be a weapon you like. I will and shall adapt just asking that they cease and desist the nerfs from now on, sensible buffs i welcome nerfs I do not.

Please use plain text.
Message 17 of 160 (285 Views)
Uncharted Territory
1686 posts

Oct 16, 2013

Ivankoff- 1 loadout point can be a big difference. There only 13 loadout points.

Please use plain text.
Message 18 of 160 (282 Views)
Lombax Warrior
218 posts

Oct 16, 2013
I agree with the nerf, i'm sick of rush player with modded 2x4, this MP it's about stealth and
wiliness, if you want to run and kill, maybe this isn't your game, no offense
Please use plain text.
Message 19 of 160 (269 Views)
I Only Post Everything
1062 posts

Oct 16, 2013

Well reading this thread and the other thread Ive noticed that some people who did not want weapons nerfed in the no need to nerf thread will abandon what they say if the weapon in question was annoying them. Just shows how fickle and hypocriteical some people are. ND are going to appeal to the majority? no they appealed to the minority with the last few nerfs.

ATTENTION :- On Gamefaqs forums you get modded when you have done something wrong but on Naughty Dog forums you and your thread sometimes gets modded when someone else does something wrong in your thread. How is it right to mod person A for person B's words? Because of Rizzlard7 starting trouble in the Do you Teabag Gesture thread he caused the author of that thread to get modded. I then got modded for starting a teabag thread because of Rizzlard7 previous comments my thread got deleted and I got modded even though no one had started anything in my thread. Being modded for what others say is wrong and mods shouldn't get away with it. lovely1rainbow has wrongly modded me twice for other peoples words.
Please use plain text.
Message 20 of 160 (256 Views)
0 Likes