Survivor
2220 posts

Re: I implore you ND Stop nerfing perks and weapons

Oct 16, 2013

CaressCarcass wrote:

L_A_White_Boy wrote:

CaressCarcass wrote:
The MP is so much better with less 2x4's . These were good changes.

^ Another sore loser

^Bʉtthurt

^ Little Kid lol

|| Twitter: @L_A_White_Boy ||Twitch: L_A_White_Boy ||
Message 21 of 160 (651 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2220 posts

Oct 16, 2013

A_Nerd_Slapper wrote:
Lol obviously upset because you can't rush the first two boxes and proceed to cheese the hell out of everyone with your Brawler 1 modded 2x4.

Learn how to play and adapt. It was not nerfed because people complain. It was nerded because the modded 2x4 is extremely cheesy and overpowering when used correctly.

Its also a free weapon and requires 0 parts to maintain.

Go play some GTA5 with all cheat codes enabled if you cannot handle adjusting to a new strategy

"nerded". HA HA. FAIL!

"learn to play and adapt"? psh, n***a we've been adapting and overcoming.

and it was nerfed cause people WERE complaining. People, or should i say KIDS, like you.

|| Twitter: @L_A_White_Boy ||Twitch: L_A_White_Boy ||
Message 22 of 160 (644 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
1872 posts

[ Edited ]
Oct 16, 2013

Lmao at A Nerd Slapper. I find it funny that people are telling us to learn and adapt. It was nerfed because of the complaints of the 2x4. They also reduced the 2x4 rate and if you get it you get it later in game. Now trying to make out that was done not because of the complaints when everytime people group complain ND nerfs is lol worthy. The 2x4 is OP? looooooooool. Go play GTA if we can not handle adapting? you freaking kidding right? Its the nerf brigades lack of adapting that results in these constant f******* nerfs in the first place.

Message 23 of 160 (637 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
1513 posts

Oct 16, 2013
In a way i find this nerf hilarious.
Reasoning.....simply because a fair amount of us from U3 were hands down supporting the no nerf thread.
We were told this isnt U3 and wont happen.
Guess what, history is repeating.

I lmao when i see players all over the lets nerf that load out but now are suffering the same now to them.
The game was fine at release.
Buffing, not nerfing is the way to go.

Sar nerf- p'd people off.
Ee nerf -p'd people off.
Brawler nerf p'd people off
But
Buff Hr? =people happy.
Buff FT?= people happy.
Buff shorty=people happy.

Nerfing a persons play style whether you like their style or not only comes back to bite you in the ____.

Thought we learned this through U2 and U3. Guess not.

Enter next phase...... Purchasable weapons.
I shoot you first, I die= you lag. Vice versa not applicable.
Message 24 of 160 (609 Views)
Wastelander
464 posts

Oct 16, 2013

I am happy 2x4 was nerfed. With close range maps like from the DLC it would make it even more annoying especially since the game punished you by not giving you a 2x4 if you got a down or two early on.

On a side note, our team was up 11:0 and they were on last man standing and I got a 2x4 from the box surprisingly!

Btw I love people that say "adapt" yet they are here complaining about the nerf. Oh the irony!

My youtube: http://www.youtube.com/user/swiftydragon/videos - Last of us tips, and gameplay with commentary.
Message 25 of 160 (603 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
287 posts

Oct 16, 2013

swiftavenger212 wrote:

I am happy 2x4 was nerfed. With close range maps like from the DLC it would make it even more annoying especially since the game punished you by not giving you a 2x4 if you got a down or two early on.

On a side note, our team was up 11:0 and they were on last man standing and I got a 2x4 from the box surprisingly!

Btw I love people that say "adapt" yet they are here complaining about the nerf. Oh the irony!

You can say that because your play style hasn't change. You wanted the nerfs and now your happy that it did happen, but of course others are upset because their play styles have to change because others complained and didn't like their way. 

P.S. I'm still unhappy about your video about the SAR needing a nerf where someone shoot you first and you said the SAR was OP because of that. 

Message 26 of 160 (595 Views)
Gaming Beast
1513 posts

Oct 16, 2013
I would just like to know how many people still believe now with the explosive expert nerf that it was the real reason for all your bomb, mollie deaths?
Being you didnt even know if they had ee1 or ee2 on or heck ee on at all.
Im seeing more mollies and bombs now more then ever.
Now that pair of scissors or the binding goes to a bomb not a shiv bat.

Me ill adapt or quit playing. Nail bat wasnt some thing i use a lot of any way.
Funny how that pretty much is the case though and people even say that to other forumers. Adapt or quit.
Quitting.... hurts all of us in the end.
Laggy matches, and like any business why would ND support a game people arent playing.

Be nice one day if we just learn that other people have different playstyles and learning to defeat that makes you a better gamer. Not calling for it to be removed from them.
I shoot you first, I die= you lag. Vice versa not applicable.
Message 27 of 160 (592 Views)
Uncharted Territory
1622 posts

Oct 16, 2013
For the brawler nerf im not really upset that they flipped level 1 with 2, but by doing so in my opinion this perk doesnt become worth it due to the points it costs. 3 points are much better spent and will go a lot farther on any of the purchaseables you can get rather then spending them for one extra hit on a melee weapon.
Message 28 of 160 (583 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
464 posts

[ Edited ]
Oct 16, 2013

devonjames-25_ wrote:

swiftavenger212 wrote:

You can say that because your play style hasn't change. You wanted the nerfs and now your happy that it did happen, but of course others are upset because their play styles have to change because others complained and didn't like their way. 

P.S. I'm still unhappy about your video about the SAR needing a nerf where someone shoot you first and you said the SAR was OP because of that. 

I never complained about a 2x4 ever, only thing I may have ever said was how the game punishes you for getting a down or two before opening 2nd box but that has to do with the pity system.

Not sure about your SAR point, if you are referring to my BR video, it was just the point where it was close range combat and we shot each other at the same time.

Brawler/2x4:

-You can still get 2x4 but not at the beginning, after a min or two into the game. As I said I have gotten it in the late stages even if we were winning.

-Extra modded hit takes 3 loadout points seems reasonable because it is two easy kills. You can say you can use it on different perk so go ahead if you feel that way. But Brawer level 2 before was weaker brawler 1 especially if you got to 2nd supply box in beginning without getting downs, or were given in later stage of the game.

-2 loadout points punching - If someone is punching, you can still do dancing shiv or shoot them out with BR or SAR so its clearly not as strong as extra modded hit.

My youtube: http://www.youtube.com/user/swiftydragon/videos - Last of us tips, and gameplay with commentary.
Message 29 of 160 (579 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
200 posts

Oct 16, 2013
Listen guys and gals

If your actually convinced that the modded 2x4 was balanced, then you are delusional.

As ive said in a previous post... High level players have been abusing the Brawler 1 modding since the game started. 2 loadout points to keep a one hit down weapon the entire game is nothing short of cheesy and annoying.

People become too comfortable with certain playstyles, i get that. But to say that complaining and whining is influencing any patch changes is naive of ALL of you.

We share the same age group as the current dev team that creates these buffs/nerfs... You dont think they play the game and realize certain unfair advantages???

I rock the 9mm and a machete and ill gladly take a nerf to any of those weapons. Because i have become comfortable with a certain playstyle. A playstyle that does not give me 6 free downs a match because of a design flaw.

Wake up and admit, the modded 2x4 is the cheapest bang for your buck in the game. This change closes the gap on using a FREE playstyle to cheese enemies with.

If you wanna continue to serve up cheddar to peoples faces, use the Flamethrower. That thing is god awful overpowering now. In fact its the only buff i feel ND got wrong.
Message 30 of 160 (575 Views)
0 Likes