Lombax Warrior
250 posts

Re: I just played with the assault rifle for the first time and

Jun 23, 2013

sanddude20 wrote:

whoady4shoady wrote:

sanddude20 wrote:

single player =/= multiplayer

the difficulty levels in single player can't be transitioned into multiplayer since the difficulty in the multi depends on the skills of the varying players. Besides the only thing on survivor difficulty is the scarcity of supplies and no listen mode. I don't like listen mode but at least it's balanced in here even though it is completely possible to do great w/o it, as I do since I never use it.

In the Sp there is no xray vision, no marking enemies, and no minimap to show you whhere a printing person is. That is what your surround sound and ears are for. It destroys all of the best aspects of the SP survivor.

and I will say again Single player =/= multiplayer

what is =/=??

Message 41 of 42 (115 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
179 posts

Re: I just played with the assault rifle for the first time and

[ Edited ]
Jun 23, 2013

whoady4shoady wrote:

sanddude20 wrote:

single player =/= multiplayer

the difficulty levels in single player can't be transitioned into multiplayer since the difficulty in the multi depends on the skills of the varying players. Besides the only thing on survivor difficulty is the scarcity of supplies and no listen mode. I don't like listen mode but at least it's balanced in here even though it is completely possible to do great w/o it, as I do since I never use it.

In the Sp there is no xray vision, no marking enemies, and no minimap to show you whhere a printing person is. That is what your surround sound and ears are for. It destroys all of the best aspects of the SP survivor.

Yes,  yes there is x-ray vision in SP, and yes there is target marking.  Ellie does it for you when you're fighting multiple enemies.  

Honestly, removing listen mode from survivor was terrible, especially when the power of concentrating and hearing is a super power that we all share.  The radar is a bit much, but this is a game so I can overlook it.  

Besides, if you don't want to show up on the radar, use covert 3.  It's ND balancing Situational Awareness from UC2.  Everyone gets it, not everyone combats it.

Reilongbow wrote:  How i am stupid just because i am not an internet nerd like you? Calling people stupid because they do not know something is what is stupid. That is not a constructive way to answer peoples questions, you are making the naughtydog community seem even worse than what they are, socom has a very nice community without parasites.

And calling someone an internet nerd because they know more than you is just as stupid, you little blight.  If anything YOU'RE the parasite, and quite an unplesant sop to deal with, because in case you haven't noticed you're not constructively answering anything.  You're just replying snarkily to someone calling you out for being an idiot.

Message 42 of 42 (68 Views)
0 Likes