Sackboy
378 posts

Re: I just unlocked the Enforcer!

Feb 16, 2014

Shiny_Pony_ wrote:

Yawn.  Another ploy to get MP players to buy DLC.

You don't have to buy the DLC, it was included in patch 1.06. You just have to fool the game into thinking it's 2014-04-01 early by changing the date on your PS3 manually which is when this was "supposed" to be released for everyone.

Best spec to use with Enforcer so far is Brawler so you stun them with the spray while walking at them to melee. Enforcer guide video should be live soon, if not I may have to reup.

critrate-thelastofus-leftbehind-enforcer-loadout.jpg

Message 41 of 88 (2,376 Views)
Treasure Hunter
3390 posts

Feb 16, 2014
Exactly, its so OP It even counters molotovs like seriously Naughty Dog
"if all multiplayers were just for fun it would be boring."
Message 42 of 88 (2,261 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2562 posts

Feb 16, 2014

What I like is when a flamethrower goes head to head with the enforcer and two players are stuck in a harry potter style flame vs water stream duel. Who will run out first?

Message 43 of 88 (2,257 Views)
Sackboy
378 posts

Feb 16, 2014

^ Sadly you have to release aim and mash R1 to pump/build pressure which is the same key as fire water/spray.

Hope they change that in a future patch because IRL you can pump while shooting.

Message 44 of 88 (2,218 Views)
I Only Post Everything
960 posts

[ Edited ]
Feb 16, 2014

ROFL. So it's a counter to Flamethrower? And I have to unlock it by tricking PS3 into believing that it's 1 April?

I hope more guns are coming, hopefully some new skills to go with it maybe.

How many people are using on MP now?

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Join or Support us!
https://www.facebook.com/groups/TheLastOfUsVideos

Visit my Youtube Channel - http://www.youtube.com/mrsjimmymare
Facebook - www.facebook.com/mrsjmare
Twitter - www.twitter.com/mrsjimmymare

Message 45 of 88 (2,216 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
193 posts

Feb 16, 2014

Ladies and gentlemen, I present to you The Enforcer!

It is not a simple water gun, but a weapon of the ultimate trolling.

While it may seem harmless at first it has several amazing features, such as extinguishing fire left by the Molotovs, so you can pass through without taking any damage.

But that's not all!

The marvelous Enforcer also disables Flamethrower for a few seconds and is capable of colliding with the flames in midair and cancelling their damage!

Not enough you say?

The amazing Enforcer also puts out any Molotovs flying towards you, turning them into a harmless bottles of booze you can drink afterwards (not recommended to players outside Russia).

Still not enough?!

The spectacular Enforcer deals no damage, however it can be used to enforce the 3 second no shiv shenanigans upon enemy players, making them unable to shiv you continuously only by spraying them with some holy water! You can then put them out of their misery with our newly returned nailboard.

Last, but not the least. You can use the fabulous Enforcer on the occassional Hunter/Firefly girls and enter them into the miss wet shirt contest and watch dem shrroms grow. If you know what I mean... Smiley Wink

Message 46 of 88 (2,195 Views)
Fender Bender
3564 posts

Feb 16, 2014
Everyone is using it on dlc. Yea maybe they should come out with the regulator next which would shoot nerf balls 3 at a time which could accompany the burst rifle it could stun a person long enough to do a shiv .
Message 47 of 88 (2,195 Views)
I Only Post Everything
960 posts

Feb 16, 2014

Sentiel wrote:

Ladies and gentlemen, I present to you The Enforcer!

It is not a simple water gun, but a weapon of the ultimate trolling.

While it may seem harmless at first it has several amazing features, such as extinguishing fire left by the Molotovs, so you can pass through without taking any damage.

But that's not all!

The marvelous Enforcer also disables Flamethrower for a few seconds and is capable of colliding with the flames in midair and cancelling their damage!

Not enough you say?

The amazing Enforcer also puts out any Molotovs flying towards you, turning them into a harmless bottles of booze you can drink afterwards (not recommended to players outside Russia).

Still not enough?!

The spectacular Enforcer deals no damage, however it can be used to enforce the 3 second no shiv shenanigans upon enemy players, making them unable to shiv you continuously only by spraying them with some holy water! You can then put them out of their misery with our newly returned nailboard.

Last, but not the least. You can use the fabulous Enforcer on the occassional Hunter/Firefly girls and enter them into the miss wet shirt contest and watch dem shrroms grow. If you know what I mean... Smiley Wink

Sentiel, how do you guys unlock it? Is it by default? I'll be trying it later - this new gun comes just when I switched to Supply Raid (to avoid 2x4 fest on Survivors) and thinking of stop playing this game for awhile. ROFL

It'll be very fun to equip this Enforcer while teaming up with you. Smiley Wink

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Join or Support us!
https://www.facebook.com/groups/TheLastOfUsVideos

Visit my Youtube Channel - http://www.youtube.com/mrsjimmymare
Facebook - www.facebook.com/mrsjmare
Twitter - www.twitter.com/mrsjimmymare

Message 48 of 88 (2,190 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
245 posts

Feb 16, 2014
Mrsjimmy, they are making fun of you ... Smiley Tongue

This is just the next fashionable running gag of these forums. Smiley Very Happy
Message 49 of 88 (2,157 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
66 posts

Feb 16, 2014

i finished the DLC, i have set my PS3 to 01.04.2014. NOTHING. It's a troll topic. Unless there's a hidden trick to unlock it.

Message 50 of 88 (2,121 Views)
0 Likes