Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Sep 18 2013
By: A-Crap-PIayer I Only Post Everything 1063 posts
Accepted Solution

I just waited 15 minutes for a game

13 replies 445 views Edited Sep 18, 2013

I did not get a game. Ive never had to wait that long for a ND MP. No one came up in my lobby. Just me there. I hope this is not a regular thing from now on. Anyone else having this problem?

ATTENTION :- On Gamefaqs forums you get modded when you have done something wrong but on Naughty Dog forums you and your thread sometimes gets modded when someone else does something wrong in your thread. How is it right to mod person A for person B's words? Because of Rizzlard7 starting trouble in the Do you Teabag Gesture thread he caused the author of that thread to get modded. I then got modded for starting a teabag thread because of Rizzlard7 previous comments my thread got deleted and I got modded even though no one had started anything in my thread. Being modded for what others say is wrong and mods shouldn't get away with it. lovely1rainbow has wrongly modded me twice for other peoples words.
Message 1 of 14 (445 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
93 posts

Re: I just waited 15 minutes for a game

Sep 18, 2013

Im having the same issue, also it shows my version is 1.03.080

Its not showing the latest weapon balance update, since my burst bullets still cost 150

Message 2 of 14 (429 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1063 posts

Sep 18, 2013

Yeah Pro my burst bullets cost 150 also.

ATTENTION :- On Gamefaqs forums you get modded when you have done something wrong but on Naughty Dog forums you and your thread sometimes gets modded when someone else does something wrong in your thread. How is it right to mod person A for person B's words? Because of Rizzlard7 starting trouble in the Do you Teabag Gesture thread he caused the author of that thread to get modded. I then got modded for starting a teabag thread because of Rizzlard7 previous comments my thread got deleted and I got modded even though no one had started anything in my thread. Being modded for what others say is wrong and mods shouldn't get away with it. lovely1rainbow has wrongly modded me twice for other peoples words.
Message 3 of 14 (416 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
470 posts

[ Edited ]
Sep 18, 2013

Just checked and i'm still in the previous patch as well, most likely the patch hasn't hit europe yet.

Managed to find 2 games but one ended with the host freezing and one with an invisible guy opening our safe, so not so good.:smileyvery-happy:

Message 4 of 14 (396 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
470 posts

Sep 18, 2013

I've had problems where I wait for Uncharted 3 games forever, so this isn't a new thing to a ND title.

=First in the world to 100% Fat Princess=

Message 5 of 14 (389 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1063 posts

Sep 18, 2013

Luckily I just got a game :smileyhappy: but strangely my burst bullets cost 150 still lol. Ive never had to wait that long for any ND MP. Yeah you would have to wait ages for uncharted 3 MP when it passes its prime but Im talking about its popular stage.

Message 6 of 14 (378 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
254 posts

Sep 18, 2013
If I have to wait more than 1 or 2 minutes for a game then I pull out of the lobby and come back in to search again and it find a game pretty fast.
--------------------
besssst coast.
Message 7 of 14 (360 Views)
I Only Post Everything
1063 posts

[ Edited ]
Sep 18, 2013

Nyk I tried that but it did not do anything.

Message 8 of 14 (342 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
512 posts

Sep 18, 2013
Probably because a lot of people have started playing GTA V at the moment so the player pool has dropped.
Message 9 of 14 (332 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1063 posts

Sep 18, 2013

You could be right killing spree.

Message 10 of 14 (329 Views)
0 Likes