Jun 20 2013
By: Mockers- Hekseville Citizen 293 posts

I'm not buying the MP DLC unless...

[ Edited ]
4 replies 243 views Edited Jun 20, 2013

I will not buy the MP DLC unless they continue to improve the game before the DLC's come out. I will buy the SP one but I have no intention of buying the season pass or MP DLC. Let me start out by saying the MP gamplay is amazing and unique. The overall game modes is bone dry and nothing new. The whole MP in general is bone dry and it needs improvements and add ons. I am already getting stale playing these two game modes over and over. Also the customization is pretty weak compared to like UC. Until they add more game modes, customization and improvments that people have been suggesting I am not going to give into this DLC MP of "Hey buy this DLC and you will get more game modes and maps" it's more like they better add some game modes *Maybe some new maps* and ill put my money in the DLC for new game modes in maps. Nothing against NaughtyDog they are a great company and it's a fun SP, MP but im not going to buy any DLC's unless they show they are going to improve and add a little before it comes along. I have faith that they will because UC track record shows it but I hope they don't ignore everyone on the MP issues and wants.

http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/The-Last-of-Us-Multiplayer/Improvements-Add-ons-Of-Multiplaye... < this is my thread noting on wants but their are tons just like this with familiar and diffrent wants. I obviously don't expect all of this but alot of these are must.

Message 1 of 5 (243 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
451 posts

Re: I'm not buying the MP DLC unless...

Jun 20, 2013
Heard the MP for this game sucked eggs. Should be a good SP only game for me then.
I know you're looking at my posts GS2
Message 2 of 5 (201 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
293 posts

[ Edited ]
Jun 20, 2013

Actually monochrome the multiplayer is amazing. I know my post sounds a little upsetting but the multiplayer is like nothing in any other game. It's very tactical, stealthy and relies on teamwork. The multiplayer gameplay itself is amazing just the main complaints are this.

Only two game modes, weak customization and weak stat tracking.

This is actually my favorite MP ATM and I am so addicted to it.

Message 3 of 5 (190 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1212 posts

Jun 20, 2013

Monochrome_F3ar wrote:
Heard the MP for this game sucked eggs. Should be a good SP only game for me then.

You heard wrong

The Last of Us: 96% Metacritic!!!
Message 4 of 5 (180 Views)
Treasure Hunter
5307 posts

[ Edited ]
Jun 20, 2013

Matt_VT_Schlo1 wrote:

Monochrome_F3ar wrote:

You heard wrong

Yep. Best multiplayer I've ever played.

Message 5 of 5 (116 Views)
0 Likes