Hekseville Citizen
295 posts

Re: Improvements/Add-ons Of Multiplayer

Jun 18, 2013

More customization thats for sure.

I love the MP but I am suprised of how bone dry it is compared to Uncharted. I just think they could of had at least 4-6 modes at start.

Message 11 of 14 (77 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1313 posts

Jun 18, 2013

It's been awhile since I've been on naughtydog.com

- I would love to see an objective based game mode like a CTF or Turf War type of thing where you go for the other teams supplies. I don't want to see a Team Objective from Uc3, I thought that game mode was kind of dumb, the idea of playing 3 short rounds of different objective based games.

- Also, some things that stick out to me as annoying is the BODY ARMOR, especially in survivor. I think that everything in the store should have an increased price when playing survivor because body armor and purchased weapons are major game changers in survivor. 

- This game NEEDS a Co-op mode

- This isn't necessary but maybe larger maps with a 6 vs 6. Most on my friends has this amazing game and I only get to play with 3 of them at a time.

- The idea of tripwires and a Hardcore game mode were already mentioned, as new game modes become available, I feel than an All-Competitive Game Modes playlist should be added.

- This is something minor that I think would be nice to have after some of the more major things get addressed, more customization.

These are the only major issues I have with this multiplayer. The big things I really want to see is the new game modes and the in-game store, body armor, being more expensive. Other than that, I am really having fun with this game.

Message 12 of 14 (74 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1431 posts

Jun 19, 2013
Part rewards for winning matches!
>> Multiplayer TLOU: http://www.youtube.com/user/DanViron
>> Twitter: https://twitter.com/VironZz
Message 13 of 14 (70 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Hekseville Citizen
295 posts

Jun 20, 2013

Thanks for the suggestions. I updated it a little bit and ill add some more suggestions that you guys posted later.

Message 14 of 14 (55 Views)
0 Likes