Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Sackboy
498 posts

Re: Increase of foreign lobbies for me

Nov 16, 2013
Play with some ppl from Italy. They were pretty funny lol.
Message 11 of 15 (98 Views)
Lombax Warrior
200 posts

Nov 16, 2013
Known issues by a few players here

Has not been addressed or acknowledged by the powers that be.

AkeMeni might be right about dwindling player pool.

Still would be nice to have this issue looked into. Tired of having to ADAPT to cheesy tactics to win. Because i cant aim and win a firefight because of lag
Message 12 of 15 (96 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
925 posts

Nov 16, 2013

Godlovesmyyhair wrote:

Anyways else noticing how many foreign lobbies there is? By that I mean I am a USA player. When I play TLOU now I get into lobbies where the players are from Europe, South American, even had a lobby where the players where from Japan!  Every time I play I notice a slight lag. For example I threw a Molotov at an enemy had EE lvl 2 it didn't ignite right away.  I hardly get into a lobby where the players are from the same region. I also notice how this mostly happens when I search for DLC maps playlist.  

If you hear a foreign lobby back out, nothing good will come of it.

Message 13 of 15 (87 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
3641 posts

Nov 17, 2013
If you're finding foreigners in the lobby (press X on their name, select view prifule , R1 twice) just back out before the vote and try again. I see them, but I rarely play them. Late joiners are the only way I play them.
Message 14 of 15 (63 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
960 posts

Nov 17, 2013

reeLONGBOW wrote:

Godlovesmyyhair wrote:

Anyways else noticing how many foreign lobbies there is? By that I mean I am a USA player. When I play TLOU now I get into lobbies where the players are from Europe, South American, even had a lobby where the players where from Japan!  Every time I play I notice a slight lag. For example I threw a Molotov at an enemy had EE lvl 2 it didn't ignite right away.  I hardly get into a lobby where the players are from the same region. I also notice how this mostly happens when I search for DLC maps playlist.  

If you hear a foreign lobby back out, nothing good will come of it.

Maybe that's why the game sometimes remains black during loading screen of a match.

People actually PS button signed out after voting causing everyone's PS3 to freeze. :smileyindifferent:

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Join or Support us!
https://www.facebook.com/groups/TheLastOfUsVideos

Visit my Youtube Channel - http://www.youtube.com/mrsjimmymare
Facebook - www.facebook.com/mrsjmare
Twitter - www.twitter.com/mrsjimmymare

Message 15 of 15 (47 Views)
0 Likes