Fender Bender
3168 posts

Re: Innovative Ideas. What's yours?

Nov 23, 2013

sanddude wrote:brawler =/= 2x4 2x4s spawning later guarentee more players a higher chance in getting one, instead of duping 2-3 players to never see them during the whole match. It spawning later (only 2 minutes later at that) has no demoralizing effect on the 2x4 whatsoever, learn what a nerf is before you boldly claim you are right...

I am right because i read the description if it appears later and less..ND's words, how is its effectiveness not reduced? Furthermore it never appears in survivors!! It is a nerf i've never had it appear after 2 mins, 3 mins the soonest. Conjecture sir is what you and AK and bialy0021 are stating. I'm fully aware of what a nerf, perhaps you need to familiarize with the definition. I've copied and pasted it for you before lol

Message 41 of 107 (187 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
109 posts

Nov 23, 2013
Exactly. This is for Ideas, not for bickering. Take it to a different thread guys. We want ideas here.
[IMG]http://i.imgur.com/VBc8MeR.jpg?1[/IMG]
Message 42 of 107 (183 Views)
Fender Bender
3168 posts

Nov 23, 2013

Trav1ce wrote: Exactly. This is for Ideas, not for bickering. Take it to a different thread guys. We want ideas here.

Really to me your idea is how to nerf the flamethrower and molotovs. Then other people saying let's nerf the shiv. Why not get on them? I'm simply correcting some misinformed indiviuals. Innovative ideas on how to nerf weapons, im not with it.

Message 43 of 107 (178 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3327 posts

Nov 23, 2013
How bout a power weapon for each map? High School has 1, so why not give the others 1 too? A Pipe for Bill's Town, Machete with 3 hits for Dam, HR 2 clip size 8 bullets (no ammo pick ups) etc.
Message 44 of 107 (172 Views)
Fender Bender
2562 posts

[ Edited ]
Nov 23, 2013

Quinzen8 wrote:
How bout a power weapon for each map? High School has 1, so why not give the others 1 too? A Pipe for Bill's Town, Machete with 3 hits for Dam, HR 2 clip size 8 bullets (no ammo pick ups) etc.

High shcool has one?

Love this idea - and if you kill the player with the power weapon, he drops it making it available for pickup (but the usage bar/ammo will stay the same across all players until destroyed/empty) - only spawning once? Sounds great to me. Actually sounds like a lot of fun.

Message 45 of 107 (164 Views)
Keyblade Wielder
6720 posts

Nov 23, 2013

INCANGENERAL wrote:

sanddude wrote:brawler =/= 2x4 2x4s spawning later guarentee more players a higher chance in getting one, instead of duping 2-3 players to never see them during the whole match. It spawning later (only 2 minutes later at that) has no demoralizing effect on the 2x4 whatsoever, learn what a nerf is before you boldly claim you are right...

I am right because i read the description if it appears later and less..ND's words, how is its effectiveness not reduced? Furthermore it never appears in survivors!! It is a nerf i've never had it appear after 2 mins, 3 mins the soonest. Conjecture sir is what you and AK and bialy0021 are stating. I'm fully aware of what a nerf, perhaps you need to familiarize with the definition. I've copied and pasted it for you before lol

still has 4 hits

still downs in 2 hits

modded still downs once

same speed

same damage

availability more consistent now (the tweak)

Feet
Message 46 of 107 (160 Views)
Lombax Warrior
109 posts

Nov 23, 2013

Just compare stats somewhere else please.

[IMG]http://i.imgur.com/VBc8MeR.jpg?1[/IMG]
Message 47 of 107 (156 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3327 posts

Nov 23, 2013
@Dhormazine Yeah there should be a 2x4 on the balcony @ High school where the lock box for Survivors is at. Supply Raid Only I believe. IDK if it was intended or a glitch, but I noticed it there twice already.
Message 48 of 107 (150 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
60 posts

Nov 23, 2013
This is turning into a nerf this or buff that thread which isn't what this post is about. So to put it back on track here is an innovative idea I've had that could or could not impact on the amount of molotovs and bombs that some people on here like to complain about.
When a player constructs a bomb or Molotov or even smoke bomb, they are doing it in the middle of a fire fight and as such, is it likely that they would build it 100% of the time without any mishaps? There should be a certain % when building these items that you would fudge it while crafting and therefore go off with immediate full effect in the players location. This would mean that the more a player builds these items the more chance they have that one will go off in their face, potentially injuring/killing other team mates who are nearby making it a lot more risky to use these items. It would force players to think about moving to a secure location before attempting to craft them in case they give a few easy kills to the opposing team.
Message 49 of 107 (131 Views)
Survivor
2432 posts

Nov 23, 2013

sanddude20 wrote:

I had one before, lost the 3 arrows it came with right away Smiley Sad

I think you're supposed to go get them after you shoot them. They're not boomerarrows, after all... Smiley Wink

Photobucket
Message 50 of 107 (130 Views)
0 Likes