Survivor
2432 posts

Re: Innovative Ideas. What's yours?

Nov 23, 2013

INCANGENERAL wrote:

Stardeth -name calling really. My intellect is fine thanks for your concern. Easy to give faceless insults . I won't resort to your 5 year old like tantrum. You probably get VIOLATED by shiv dancing therefore you are all for nerfing it. You like to run your mouth i'd disciple you in person believe that.

Nice, make up things that aren't there... Checking your mental capacity isn't name-calling, no matter how much you'd like it to be. Funny how you talk about violating and disciple--- you mean discipline, but now that I've gauged your intellect I can understand how easily you'd make that mistake--- somebody, this also gives me a good read on how your brain chugs slowly on. BTW, face-to-face, you'd have a hard time disciplining anything lying on your back like a flipped turtle, kid.

Photobucket
Message 61 of 107 (175 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
498 posts

Nov 23, 2013
Can you guys have a civil discussion without disrespecting each other. This battle of words doesn't make you look tough.
Message 62 of 107 (171 Views)
Fender Bender
2377 posts

Nov 23, 2013

Stardeth wrote: Are you mental or what? That stupid shiv dance crap is what he's talking about, it's a idiotic exploit that shouldn't be in the game, PERIOD. Removing that moronic maneuver isn't a nerf, nor is the 2x4 FREQUENCY, because neither issue manipulates the effectiveness of the weapon. Anybody with an intellect above that of a 4-year-old can understand that... oh, sorry. THREE-year-old, didn't want to give you complainers too much credit.

Referring to me having the intelligence of a 3 year old is disrespectful and I don't tolerate disrespect. I let your prior statement that i'm dellusional go, would've let you saying i'm mental go also. Only so much I can let go, before i have to let u know what it really is. 

Message 63 of 107 (162 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2377 posts

Nov 23, 2013

burrisy wrote: Can you guys have a civil discussion without disrespecting each other. This battle of words doesn't make you look tough.

I'm all for civil discussion, I have it all the time i simply do not tolerate disrespect. I have no need to act tough, and can care less how I appear to be.

Message 64 of 107 (158 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
498 posts

Nov 23, 2013
To be honest the more players complain about cheap tactics the more players will use them. People need to stop coming here conplaining about stuff like dance shiv or Molotov spam because the end result will be more people using it. Most online gamers will DO ANYTHING for a win/bragging rights.

Message 65 of 107 (141 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2509 posts

Nov 24, 2013
I was thinking of adding a mechanic where a player can attempt to grab a weapon away from an enemy, sort of like the duels from the DBZ games.If the attacker wins he'll smack the enemy with the gun stunning them (like a smoke bomb does), and the defender will bunt with their weapon, stunning the enemy, which opens them up to a auto aimed freebie (this will only occur against Shotguns, and Rifles).
Message 66 of 107 (119 Views)
Lombax Warrior
109 posts

Nov 24, 2013

Yeah it would be cool if there were a way to defend against the sticks. Especially if you have one yourself. A block button would be cool only if you had a stick though.

[IMG]http://i.imgur.com/VBc8MeR.jpg?1[/IMG]
Message 67 of 107 (110 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
2183 posts

Nov 24, 2013

trav1ce wrote:

Yeah it would be cool if there were a way to defend against the sticks. Especially if you have one yourself. A block button would be cool only if you had a stick though.

Why wouldn't you be able to use your weapon to block a stick??

|| Twitter: @L_A_White_Boy ||Twitch: L_A_White_Boy ||
Message 68 of 107 (103 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
468 posts

Nov 24, 2013

Innovative Ideas???

I think they should take the 2x4s and machetes out of supply boxes and make them default purchaseables like the armor, you'd have to spend parts to buy them every time and you keep them regardless of them being upgraded or not, they could also add other melee weapons from the story mode like the Pipes, Axes & Baseball Bats in there.

Check Out the PuertoRicanNinja!
TLOU Factions Gameplay, Montages, Funny Moments and more!
Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/user/GustavoRodriguez1991
Twitch: www.twitch.tv/puertoricanninja91
Message 69 of 107 (82 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
596 posts

Nov 25, 2013

option to turn off aim assist where ever you are.

No Aim Assist
Message 70 of 107 (69 Views)