Reply
Aug 30 2013
By: mrsjimmymare I Only Post Everything 960 posts
Offline

Interrogation - Teammates don't seem to know objectives?

[ Edited ]
7 replies 219 views Edited Aug 30, 2013

Have you met anyone who don't seem to know the objectives of the mode and did the following(s) -

 

- Bullet killed the enemy you downed when we have yet to gather 5 interrogations. Stealing execution habit can't quit?

 

- Hide behind covers when you were being interrogated. He rather not die than interrupt the interrogation.

 

- Going around the whole map to open supply boxes even when our lockbox was under attack.

 

- Camped at spots like Bill's Town diner during late game. Just camped and nothing else, FYI lockboxes wasn't there.

 

- Punched me when he felt that I stole his "execution/interrogation" even when he himself was already downed when I did. I am supposed to let the enemy bleed out because I should "respect" that he downed the guy.

 

- Stayed in the open, marked all the enemies across building just so enemies know where we are and proceed to attack us before we open the 2nd box.

 

- Second half of the game, not attacking and not defending.

 

- Only decided that he should join in action during last 10 seconds of match. Threw a nail bomb but none of the enemies went down. IDK where are the rest of the items he supposedly crafted when he went around the map to open boxes?!

 

 

Rant over. Smiley Indifferent

 

 

 

 

 

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Join or Support us!
https://www.facebook.com/groups/TheLastOfUsVideos


Visit my Youtube Channel - http://www.youtube.com/mrsjimmymare
Facebook - www.facebook.com/mrsjmare
Twitter - www.twitter.com/mrsjimmymare

Message 1 of 8 (219 Views)
Hekseville Citizen
Registered: 04/21/2010
Offline
245 posts
 

Re: Interrogation - Teammates don't seem to know objectives?

Aug 30, 2013
Rule 1 : always play with your friends asap, especially in this gamemode.

Rule 2 : Don't complain about noobs if you didn't follow rule 1. Smiley Happy
Message 2 of 8 (212 Views)
I Only Post Everything
Registered: 08/20/2013
Offline
960 posts
 

Re: Interrogation - Teammates don't seem to know objectives?

Aug 30, 2013

It's a rant. I'll get over it. Smiley Wink

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Join or Support us!
https://www.facebook.com/groups/TheLastOfUsVideos


Visit my Youtube Channel - http://www.youtube.com/mrsjimmymare
Facebook - www.facebook.com/mrsjmare
Twitter - www.twitter.com/mrsjimmymare

Message 3 of 8 (206 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
Registered: 04/21/2010
Offline
245 posts
 

Re: Interrogation - Teammates don't seem to know objectives?

Aug 30, 2013
Good ! ;D
Message 4 of 8 (199 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Fender Bender
Registered: 04/20/2010
Offline
3588 posts
 

Re: Interrogation - Teammates don't seem to know objectives?

[ Edited ]
Aug 30, 2013

Spinosaure wrote:
Rule 1 : always play with your friends asap, especially in this gamemode.

Rule 2 : Don't complain about noobs if you didn't follow rule 1. Smiley Happy

I personally would not blame noobs, they just don't know any better, however, like the other guy said, there are also players (not the noobs) who prefer to get kills instead of going for an interogation, because their KDR is more important than the objective...

 

anyway, I haven't played it yet, but can you seriously get 'normal' exectutions in the interrogation mode? because that should be stopped immediately, KDR must never count in an objective mode, we've seen what good that did with plunder in Uncharted...

Message 5 of 8 (148 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
Registered: 04/21/2010
Offline
245 posts
 

Re: Interrogation - Teammates don't seem to know objectives?

Aug 30, 2013

Matthijs_17 wrote:

Spinosaure wrote:
Rule 1 : always play with your friends asap, especially in this gamemode.

Rule 2 : Don't complain about noobs if you didn't follow rule 1. Smiley Happy

I personally would not blame noobs, they just don't know any better, however, like the other guy said, there are also players (not the noobs) who prefer to get kills instead of going for an interogation, because their KDR is more important than the objective...

 

anyway, I haven't played it yet, but can you seriously get 'normal' exectutions in the interrogation mode? because that should be stopped immediately, KDR must never count in an objective mode, we've seen what good that did with plunder in Uncharted...


Actually, there is no KDR ratio in Interrogation mode ................ Look at the stats. It's quite special.

Message 6 of 8 (135 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Fender Bender
Registered: 04/20/2010
Offline
3588 posts
 

Re: Interrogation - Teammates don't seem to know objectives?

Aug 30, 2013

Spinosaure wrote:

Matthijs_17 wrote:

Spinosaure wrote:
Rule 1 : always play with your friends asap, especially in this gamemode.

Rule 2 : Don't complain about noobs if you didn't follow rule 1. Smiley Happy

I personally would not blame noobs, they just don't know any better, however, like the other guy said, there are also players (not the noobs) who prefer to get kills instead of going for an interogation, because their KDR is more important than the objective...

 

anyway, I haven't played it yet, but can you seriously get 'normal' exectutions in the interrogation mode? because that should be stopped immediately, KDR must never count in an objective mode, we've seen what good that did with plunder in Uncharted...


Actually, there is no KDR ratio in Interrogation mode ................ Look at the stats. It's quite special.


ok, well, it was a question after all, I haven't played it yet...

Message 7 of 8 (105 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
Registered: 06/20/2013
Offline
343 posts
 

Re: Interrogation - Teammates don't seem to know objectives?

Aug 30, 2013

I'm sure people will get the hang of it after a while. That's why I'm leaving it for a bit and concentrating on survivors.

 

My 3 games so far of interrogation all started off quite well with my team sticking together like glue and backing each other up but as soon as we come under fire it's every man for himself.

 

This mode, even more so than the previous 2, is heavily reliant on team-work. You don't have backup then you CANNOT win it by yourself. No Rambos allowed here.

Message 8 of 8 (82 Views)
Reply
0 Likes