Hekseville Citizen
248 posts

Re: Interrogation: idiots, idiots everywhere.

Sep 24, 2013

Actually, if your team uses Startegist 3 your team will have a significant advantage regardless of skill! c:

~Do the Impossible, See the Invisible~
 photo 751de066-2c16-41a9-adff-091a26c3fdf9.jpg
Message 11 of 14 (198 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1531 posts

Sep 25, 2013

Shenta wrote:

Actually, if your team uses Startegist 3 your team will have a significant advantage regardless of skill! c:

I'm sure it's nice, but seeing as how the defending team can pretty much keep the heat on you at all times I don't see there being a whole lot of instances where you'll be able to use the part about spawning on teammates.  As for the reduced spawn counter, if you're camping your own safe it's a pretty safe bet that if you get killed you'll be able to respawn quick enough to stop them from getting very far unlocking it.  The only wins I've ever seen are when an entire team is away from their spawn and somebody manages to sneak behind and disarm it all in one go before they can make it back.

Message 12 of 14 (171 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2562 posts

Sep 25, 2013

Covert 2 + Strategist 3 is the most valuable setup for flanking and attacking in my experience. My team and I have won countless times by flanking around to a secluded spot, 1 or 2 of us spawning on him (always one to stay and defend our safe) and attacking the safe. It's excellent to set up bombs and defend the guy who is unlocking as well.

Message 13 of 14 (169 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Uncharted Territory
1531 posts

Sep 25, 2013

dh0rmazine wrote:

Covert 2 + Strategist 3 is the most valuable setup for flanking and attacking in my experience. My team and I have won countless times by flanking around to a secluded spot, 1 or 2 of us spawning on him (always one to stay and defend our safe) and attacking the safe. It's excellent to set up bombs and defend the guy who is unlocking as well.

I suppose I have seen one game were we SHOULD HAVE won, where we simply shredded them and camped their safe with bombs planted around.  We could've won easily but it was so early in the match that we decided to just keep playing so that we could meet our supply quota.  We ended up waiting too long and getting shut down by the timer while we were trying to find the enemy team.  Either way, it's the only real instance I've seen where simply outslaying the enemy team would've led to a victory.  Other than that it's just way too easy for the entire enemy team to camp their own spawn and wrack up kills, seeing as how you can dig in and set traps, while the other team has to conquer your whole side of the map and has to respawn on the opposite end if they die.

Message 14 of 14 (162 Views)
0 Likes