Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Sep 23 2013
By: Evoslip Sackboy 346 posts

Interrogation: idiots, idiots everywhere.

[ Edited ]
13 replies 357 views Edited Sep 23, 2013

How can so many people lack common sense. I'm not the best shot but I run out of bullets defending by just using common sense defensive tactics. WTH ya know?

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Bring the Carlton to TLOU

Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 14 (357 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
145 posts

Re: Interrogation: idiots, idiots everywhere.

Sep 23, 2013
that's why I stopped playing that mode alone unless i'm with my friends, because i can't believe how dumb are.
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2562 posts

Sep 23, 2013

With great objective comes great stupidity

As is with all games

Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 14 (313 Views)
Lombax Warrior
145 posts

Sep 23, 2013

dh0rmazine wrote:

With great objective comes great stupidity

As is with all games

ahahaah so true!

0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1507 posts

Sep 24, 2013

To be honest, I feel like it wasn't a very well though out gametype to begin with.  To win, you either have to have a MASSIVE skill gap between teams, or get extremely lucky and get to their objective to get the free 100% open without them spawning to kill you.  At least that's all I've seen.  Other than that all you have to do is camp your **bleep** off on your own objective and you can force a tie without any effort.  Even if they get their interogations first, you can easilty get the rest of yours by camping your own objective.

Also, how the hell can there possibly so many kill stealing morons in THIS playlist?  The only thing more frustrating than slaughtering the enemy team nonstop and still getting no repreive during which to complete the actual objective is having randumb rambo steal 3-5 potential interogations in a row by charging in and mopping up with his shorty.

Please use plain text.
Message 5 of 14 (256 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
470 posts

Sep 24, 2013

As much as i like this mode it's very unbalanced, probably the mode where the pity warfare system is the worst, being in the lead interrogation wise is a very bad thing 95% of the time.

Most of the match my team was in the lead we pretty much were getting nothing from supply while even with less box at hands the other team was easily able to spam bombs and molo, and of course rack up parts by simply defending.

Which nearly always leads to the part where both safe are located, but with the leading team usually still suffering from that pity welfare system.

All this to say i'm fine with idiots dying in the process of trying to rambo interrogations, at least it's fine with the no party playlist, odds you open the safebox before the unlock speed increase pops is very unlikely anyway.

Please use plain text.
Message 6 of 14 (230 Views)
0 Likes
Monster Hunter
37 posts

[ Edited ]
Sep 24, 2013

those are kids who back from school and go directly to play it ..so they will be happy when getting interrogated 

anyway, TLOU game is based on cooperating with teamates basically ..if you play alone, assume anything happen to your matches 

Play "No Parties'' dm or elimination

Please use plain text.
Message 7 of 14 (228 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
283 posts

Sep 24, 2013
They need to make it so that when you are attacking enemy safes they slow down the respawn rate further each successful kill in a certain time frame because to get it by assault instead of sneaking you have to take out like 5 waves of enemies without dying.
Please use plain text.
Message 8 of 14 (222 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
960 posts

Sep 24, 2013

Bizzerker_Bauer wrote:

To be honest, I feel like it wasn't a very well though out gametype to begin with.  To win, you either have to have a MASSIVE skill gap between teams, or get extremely lucky and get to their objective to get the free 100% open without them spawning to kill you.  At least that's all I've seen.  Other than that all you have to do is camp your **bleep** off on your own objective and you can force a tie without any effort.  Even if they get their interogations first, you can easilty get the rest of yours by camping your own objective.

Also, how the hell can there possibly so many kill stealing morons in THIS playlist?  The only thing more frustrating than slaughtering the enemy team nonstop and still getting no repreive during which to complete the actual objective is having randumb rambo steal 3-5 potential interogations in a row by charging in and mopping up with his shorty.

I want to give these players benefit of doubt that they're not stealing kills but if they're on mission and the mission is execution, I strongly advice these players don't go into Interrogation mode when your mission is Executions. Thank you very much!! :smileywink:

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Join or Support us!
https://www.facebook.com/groups/TheLastOfUsVideos

Visit my Youtube Channel - http://www.youtube.com/mrsjimmymare
Facebook - www.facebook.com/mrsjmare
Twitter - www.twitter.com/mrsjimmymare

Please use plain text.
Message 9 of 14 (221 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1507 posts

Sep 24, 2013

mrsjimmymare wrote:

Bizzerker_Bauer wrote:

I want to give these players benefit of doubt that they're not stealing kills but if they're on mission and the mission is execution, I strongly advice these players don't go into Interrogation mode when your mission is Executions. Thank you very much!! :smileywink:

Thing is, they have the entire rest of the game to finish their dumb challenge.  It's not hard to camp defense and just shred enemies as they charge into the meat grinder, yet they choose to steal potential interogations.  It's just...ugh.

Please use plain text.
Message 10 of 14 (177 Views)