Hekseville Citizen
345 posts

Re: Interrogation mode problem I see already...

Aug 29, 2013
Holy cow, the developers can't fix everything. Especially if you are not playing well??!! Love this mode and after playing over 4 hours of it the games have been balanced, regardless of rank, just get a team with MIC's and you are golden!
Message 21 of 31 (239 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Big Daddy
17028 posts

Aug 29, 2013
But you could manage the spawns in uncharted by positioning yourself near them. I did it all the time, especially ridiculous ones like chateau.

Can you not do that in interrogation? Or is there to few spawn sites?
[ 39 ]
Message 22 of 31 (223 Views)
Wastelander
631 posts

Aug 29, 2013
It adds even more action to matches IMO.
Also the fact that they ALL respawn close to their base means that you can predict their location, kill them and also means that your base is "safe" for a bit if you kill a lot of them.
It takes time to get there again.
Message 23 of 31 (204 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
345 posts

Aug 29, 2013
It adds even more action to matches IMO.

Thanks, someone who gets it!
Message 24 of 31 (201 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
775 posts

Aug 29, 2013
Hi everyone.

If you spot problematic spawns, drop a line here with as many details as possible. And if you're able to snap a quick photo of the location in question, that would help us track it down even faster.

-EvangM
Message 25 of 31 (177 Views)
0 Likes
Last Guardian
11295 posts

Aug 31, 2013

EvangM wrote:
Hi everyone.

If you spot problematic spawns, drop a line here with as many details as possible. And if you're able to snap a quick photo of the location in question, that would help us track it down even faster.

-EvangM

Highschool, the Library lockbox, i'm unlocking the safe and people spawned at the far end of the Library. From where they spawned they could already see me/shoot me, don't you think that's unfair? Make them spawn at the center of the map, or near the tool box outside of the school.

Everyone spawn too close to the lockbox.

Message 26 of 31 (126 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6439 posts

Sep 1, 2013

On every map. Players are spawning too close to their own lockboxes. 

Check out my PlayStation dedicated blog, PlayStation Persuasion! playstationpersuasion.tumblr.com

PSN: ScreamAimFire999
Message 27 of 31 (108 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
960 posts

[ Edited ]
Sep 1, 2013

ScreamAimFire999 wrote:

On every map. Players are spawning too close to their own lockboxes. 

Perhaps make closer spawnings only when the lockbox unlock speed increase. So they can defend it faster without the distance to get there? All I know is, imma go back to Supply Raid. Smiley Indifferent

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Join or Support us!
https://www.facebook.com/groups/TheLastOfUsVideos

Visit my Youtube Channel - http://www.youtube.com/mrsjimmymare
Facebook - www.facebook.com/mrsjmare
Twitter - www.twitter.com/mrsjimmymare

Message 28 of 31 (92 Views)
Fender Bender
3872 posts

Sep 1, 2013
University. The one in the building near the lower spawn. People spawn in the same building as you and if they have a Bomb/Molotov/Smoke there is nothing you can do.
Message 29 of 31 (88 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
320 posts

Sep 2, 2013

Checkpoint:

I was playing today... the safe was in the theatre building that you can walk around (the "fire station" and mail truck are on the opposite side)... The team kept respawning right by the side door (in which you could see the safe if you walked about 10-20 feet)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n_9WBLSbHgk

(seen at about 1:30 seconds)... the chest was in the building on the left and the spawns were in the alley next to it.

One time, when my box was next to the fire station, I spawned in the 24 hour hotline building... for that board, I felt like that was a fair distance... sometimes I had to reorient myself, and I found that I actually had to hustle to get to the box when the enemy was opening it.

Highschool:

It seems that 2 lockboxes are adjacent to the bathroom on the 1st floor... The teams normally spawn in the bathroom

Also, when the lockbox is in the crawl space next to the library, the team normally respawns in the library.

University:
Similar issue in the science building at the back of the map.  Respawned in the lobby area, which was right by the room with the safe.

The infected as seen in TLOU Multiplayer:

Runners- Noobs
Stalkers- Covert Training 3 users
Clickers- Constant reloaders
Bloaters- People getting blown up by bombs
Message 30 of 31 (56 Views)
0 Likes