Highlighted
Apr 10 2014
By: Singlass Lombax Warrior 170 posts

Is the Error on Syncing Level that prevalent?

12 replies 2177 views Edited Apr 10, 2014

Since the version 1.06 update, I couldn't play factions mode. And I have been seeing many others who are having the same issues as well. I have tried all the recommended fixes I found in searching in google and all the threads created here but still, no sucess. Now I don't really love playing multiplayer games and it's very unusual that I'd be really dying to find a solution, but I'd really like to platinum The Last Of Us, and ofcourse I need the online trophies.

Now my question is, how prevalent is this error among PS3 gamers? I'd like to have an idea how many are experiencing this issue. I'm afraid that if the players affected are not as many, it's not going to warrant for Naughty Dog to notice and ultimately include the fix in the next patch, whenever that will come.

Thanks guys.

Message 1 of 13 (2,177 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2812 posts

Re: Is the Error on Syncing Level that prevalent?

Apr 10, 2014

Prevalent since the UC2 era.

Message 2 of 13 (2,172 Views)
Survivor
2121 posts

Apr 10, 2014
I get this error constantly when connecting to faction; usually I just leave the game and re-start it. It usually works then.
Message 3 of 13 (2,157 Views)
Fender Bender
3418 posts

Apr 10, 2014
Same here, I got my PS3 wired to my router, than the message stopped coming up too.
Message 4 of 13 (2,146 Views)
Lombax Warrior
170 posts

Apr 10, 2014

Quinzen8 wrote:
Same here, I got my PS3 wired to my router, than the message stopped coming up too.

I'm actually wired ever since. It was working before I downloaded and played Left Behind and after that, I haven't tried Factions until after the 1.06 patch, I just couldn't connect anymore. Not even once since then.

Message 5 of 13 (2,138 Views)
Hekseville Citizen
260 posts

Apr 10, 2014
If you are digging that much for a solution, you should already passed through dmz tutorials and so. I did the same.

Nowadays my ps3 is in a dmz and connected wired to the router. But eventually I still have some problems. A thing that I have learned is: once the game works and my nat type is 2, I'll never change any configuration again. Nor in ps3, or router, or anything. Even if it stops working again, I'll just reset the game, the ps3, the router (it doesn't matter how many times) until it works again.
Message 6 of 13 (2,119 Views)
Treasure Hunter
3390 posts

Apr 10, 2014
I just click X then click on Factions again... always works for me.
Its like-
"Sorry you cant enter...dont even try to enter again!"
"Um..." *tries again*
"LOL JK here ya go bud!"
"if all multiplayers were just for fun it would be boring."
Message 7 of 13 (2,102 Views)
Lombax Warrior
170 posts

Apr 11, 2014

BR_Empresario wrote:
If you are digging that much for a solution, you should already passed through dmz tutorials and so. I did the same.

Nowadays my ps3 is in a dmz and connected wired to the router. But eventually I still have some problems. A thing that I have learned is: once the game works and my nat type is 2, I'll never change any configuration again. Nor in ps3, or router, or anything. Even if it stops working again, I'll just reset the game, the ps3, the router (it doesn't matter how many times) until it works again.

Yup, I'm in DMz as well ever since. I think I don't I have any problems with my internet connection, internet speed or set up because as I've said, it was working before patch 1.06 so I think that patch messed something up. I'm hopeful Naughty Dog notices this and fixes it.

@ExOTiC1234 - Yes, I've tried re entering so many times and still no luck. Smiley Sad

Message 8 of 13 (2,085 Views)
First Son
1 posts

Jul 13, 2014
Would anyone know when the next patch is?
Message 9 of 13 (1,961 Views)
Naughty Paw
11584 posts

Jul 13, 2014

Ezio_D_Assassin wrote:
Would anyone know when the next patch is?

July 29th

FINALsignatureAK.png

Message 10 of 13 (1,957 Views)