First Son
7 posts

Re: The Last of Us Censorship Compared (GIFS)! [NSFW]

Jul 3, 2013

This needs to get sorted ND . When did the Germans recapture Europe?

Please use plain text.
Message 91 of 817 (671 Views)
Fender Bender
2487 posts

[ Edited ]
Jul 3, 2013

TRED- wrote:

The Germans always won the war, the history books have been lying to you the whole time.

http://images.wikia.com/uncyclopedia/images/b/b9/Garfreakeld.png

I luv kitty cats cuz they're very furry n cute. meow!
Please use plain text.
Message 92 of 817 (661 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
572 posts

Jul 3, 2013
I have gore off.
YouTube: AlexDarkshield and Hardies331
Hardiess331 channel uploads new video daily!
Please use plain text.
Message 93 of 817 (655 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
202 posts

Jul 3, 2013

Any response from the Dogs yet?

Please use plain text.
Message 94 of 817 (620 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
13011 posts

Jul 3, 2013

meltron69 wrote:

Any response from the Dogs yet?

Soon™

http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/The-Last-of-Us-Multiplayer/Ping-filter-toggle-SUPPORT-for-less-lag/m-p/40782623
Please use plain text.
Message 95 of 817 (613 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
1 posts

Jul 3, 2013

I know censorship sucks but come on this isn't a "lite" version of the game. "Lite" games are free smaller versions of ganes that have a lot of content cut out. TLOU only takes out a little gore. I understand the complaint, I'd be mad to but seriousy for those people saying there're not going to play the game anymore because this **bleep** off. Just really start a petition if you want but leaving the game because a guys head won't explode really.

Please use plain text.
Message 96 of 817 (595 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
202 posts

Jul 3, 2013

ozzydude66 wrote:

I know censorship sucks but come on this isn't a "lite" version of the game. "Lite" games are free smaller versions of ganes that have a lot of content cut out. TLOU only takes out a little gore. I understand the complaint, I'd be mad to but seriousy for those people saying there're not going to play the game anymore because this **bleep** off. Just really start a petition if you want but leaving the game because a guys head won't explode really.

Totally agree with you. Otherwise they shouldn't deceit their costumers and advertise the game as "uncut". That's obviously not the case. ND has to explain this imo

Please use plain text.
Message 97 of 817 (588 Views)
0 Likes
Monster Hunter
30 posts

[ Edited ]
Jul 3, 2013

Personally I think I have just as much right to see a computer generated charcters head explode as our american cousins. And i really resent ND/Sony's self censorship due to Germany's ridiculous censorship laws. And i know its not a big thing but its the principle. As a citizen of the UK i shouldnt have to put up with draconian censorship. We got rid of this kind of censorship 20 years ago. as a massive horror movie fan you cant beat a good head explosion. I really want the block removing from the game that i have paid for so that i can see it as its meant to be seen.

And Naughty Dog should have told us the truth before buying the game that it was cut. at least then i would have been able to make the desicion wether to support this form of self censorship or not. Instead they said nothing and i feel kind of cheated. So while its not reall game Lite it is a big deal.

Please use plain text.
Message 98 of 817 (585 Views)
Wastelander
729 posts

[ Edited ]
Jul 3, 2013

TRED- wrote:

They did not win any regular war to recapture Europe, they simply became the most powerfull economy in Europe which in these days is like winning a war

They are kinda the leader of the EU so yeah they found a way to conquer Europe without wars :smileytongue:

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please use plain text.
Message 99 of 817 (582 Views)
Lombax Warrior
202 posts

Jul 3, 2013

Watanabe_ugo wrote:

TRED- wrote:

They did not win any regular war to recapture Europe, they simply became the most powerfull economy in Europe which in these days is like winnning a war

They are kinda the leader of the EU so yeah they found a way to conquer Europe without wars :smileytongue:

Those biased comments are dumb and unnecessary. Especially coming from americans who ignore international laws, kill people randomly with drones, hosting a KZ on Kuba until today and monitoring the whole world *sigh*

Please use plain text.
Message 100 of 817 (734 Views)
0 Likes