Jun 26 2013
By: KylieDog Wastelander 613 posts

Join match in progress doesn't work for this game

5 replies 200 views Edited Jun 26, 2013

When your clan gets to 80+ people you really need dominate a game just to get enough supplies to survive, when you join a match in progress at this point you're pretty much doomed to have hungry or sick people because there is not enough time/enemies left to get a good enough score.

It is even worse when you're on a mission, for example I'm on a mission to get 20 downs, I just got put in a match in progress and the enemy had 7 people left.  I need that many downs per match for 3 matches in a row, not too hard normally but when put in a match like that  the likelyhood of me downing all 7 is pretty low.

ND: You need fix it so you can never get hungry or sick people due to joining match in progress, just make it impossible for that match.  When on missions join match in progress should be disabled.

------

How to deal with bombs: "let the bomb down me" - DEATH__MACHINIST
Message 1 of 6 (200 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Lombax Warrior
119 posts

Re: Join match in progress doesn't work for this game

Jun 26, 2013
Yeah I've said it in a similar thread but they really should just not count games in progress toward the supply mini-game. You shouldn't fail a mission because the game decided you should play as a ringer on a losing team because somebody ragequitted.

Although they do give you extra supplies for joining a game in progress, it rarely compensates for the huge disadvantage you start off with.
Message 2 of 6 (198 Views)
Wastelander
613 posts

Jun 26, 2013

This has to bother more people?

------

Message 3 of 6 (175 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
13 posts

Jun 26, 2013

Oh... it does. Between this and getting booted from my final game on the final day of a mission causing me to lose all my progress... yes... it bothers me a lot.

Message 4 of 6 (168 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
613 posts

Jun 28, 2013
This needs more attention.
------

Message 5 of 6 (139 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6644 posts

Jun 28, 2013

While I agree that it shouldn't have any effect because it will more than likely hurt you, the last time I late joined a match I ended with  - #  of supplies but still gained survivors and didn't get any hungry or sick, so I think it still is forgiving supply wise, but missions should definitely not be counted, so it should just not count that as a day if you late join.

Message 6 of 6 (134 Views)
0 Likes