Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Uncharted Territory
1679 posts

Re: Just had a terrible game? Post here!

Nov 17, 2013
I went against A_Nerd-Slapper quite a few times, I wanna say GOODkyle, Aahad all the time -_-, and Akyemi once (I did not rage quit, believe it or not my PS3 froze).
Please use plain text.
Message 51 of 67 (278 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
960 posts

Nov 17, 2013

This just turned into a which forum member have you met in game? thread LOL.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Join or Support us!
https://www.facebook.com/groups/TheLastOfUsVideos

Visit my Youtube Channel - http://www.youtube.com/mrsjimmymare
Facebook - www.facebook.com/mrsjmare
Twitter - www.twitter.com/mrsjimmymare

Please use plain text.
Message 52 of 67 (258 Views)
Wastelander
639 posts

Nov 17, 2013

Today Supply Raid on Universaty... I got a cool Hunter, not one of them I don't like (Man I'm evil). But I got beaten up very bad and my Team to. Went 4-3-6-0 or something. One of the enemies went 13-15 (What a kill stealer)-3-1 but at least I got a Double Down with Bow and Machete (that's the good thing of losing: The Machete). 

Next I late joined Interrogation at Checkpoint. I was on the winning team and I stunned a Guy with a Shotgun. Aaaand befor I could finish the Ninja Vanish Move I got kicked. Quite frustrating cause I'm often losing...

"You mean the hardest weapon in the game to master and get good with and actually requires skill DOESN'T need a nerf?!?
Get outa here." -dh0rmazine
Please use plain text.
Message 53 of 67 (237 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
242 posts

Nov 17, 2013

sanddude20 wrote:

Now I feel bad because I don't remember playing with you at all lol

I'm sure I've played with others I can't remember too lol... not a problem.

Speaking of... I too have seen GOODkyle and A_Nerd_Slapper a bunch of times... see sanddude, you're not alone :manvery-happy:

The infected as seen in TLOU Multiplayer:

Runners- Noobs
Stalkers- Covert Training 3 users
Clickers- Constant reloaders
Bloaters- People getting blown up by bombs
Please use plain text.
Message 54 of 67 (230 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
639 posts

Nov 18, 2013

Today I had a quite frustrating Match. Teams were unfair and we lost quickly. We had 1 Interrogation or so. 

But the next 2 Rounds I got my fav Character and we won both Matches! I even had a Ninja Vanish Kill against 2x4 Guy *-*

Oh and one moment was funny. I revived and healed a Teammate in a corner of Highschool. After that I went back to work but a Firefly was coming and downed my Teammate with modded 2x6 (modded 2x6 = 4x12?), I ran to that Firefly to finish him of with my own hands, like a sir - for the revenge on my Hunter Bro! Aaaaand BAM!! I got downed because he had that magic Brawler 2 Crafting Hands - he had a magic in his 4x12! Was so funny, I don't even really know why I was laughing.

Sometimes you just have a good time - even while playing TLoUF alone :smileyvery-happy:

"You mean the hardest weapon in the game to master and get good with and actually requires skill DOESN'T need a nerf?!?
Get outa here." -dh0rmazine
Please use plain text.
Message 55 of 67 (195 Views)
0 Likes
Naughty Host
8365 posts

Nov 29, 2013
Just had an absolutely terrible game, going 2 and 7 on Bus Depot, my worst match yet. I seemed to always get ambushed by 3 people at once. Atrocious.

Please use plain text.
Message 56 of 67 (141 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
66 posts

Nov 29, 2013

Anybody remember me? That one sniper guy....yeah. I remember playing with some of you guys :3

Please use plain text.
Message 57 of 67 (113 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
470 posts

Nov 29, 2013

Not quite a terrible match but more of a terribly laggy teammate, the dude was kind of squatting around but it looked like he was somehow vibrating super fast, each time he was behind a wall i could see him as a bright blue blinking light, that drove me nuts so i left. xD

Please use plain text.
Message 58 of 67 (106 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
193 posts

Nov 29, 2013

I sneaked up on a guy who was taking cover behind a small wall with a supply box. I wanted to headshot him with my bow, so that I could get rid of him quickly and try to shiv his teammate hiding nearby.

Do you know the scene from the movie Hot Shots 2, where Charlie Sheen tries to kill a soldier with a bow, missing all of his arrows and resorting to kill the guy by launching a chicken at him?

(I wanted to find a vid for you, but couldn't find it in a decent quality.)

I didn't have a chicken to use, but the rest was the same. I missed all of my 7 arrows, because the guy always moved by a little just as I aimed his head. 

I just couldn't continue after this, so I dropped my controller and facepalmed...

The day before, I noticed a guy waiting for an ambush, so I decided to sneak behind him and shiv him. He had no idea I was there, so I got behind his back and....waitforit...nothing. Triangle prompt for shiv didn't pop up, so I couldn't shiv him. I was RIGHT behind him and all. Then I noticed that a small part of his left leg was touching a table, so the game probably interpretted this as having his back to a wall. I stood there and I **bleep** you not for almost 20 secdonds like this. Him camping for us and me waiting for shiv prompt and weeping in agony over this broken up mechanic. Then he turned around andkilled us both with a molotov.

I should've shot him...

Please use plain text.
Message 59 of 67 (98 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1087 posts

Nov 29, 2013

Sentiel wrote:

I sneaked up on a guy who was taking cover behind a small wall with a supply box. I wanted to headshot him with my bow, so that I could get rid of him quickly and try to shiv his teammate hiding nearby.

Do you know the scene from the movie Hot Shots 2, where Charlie Sheen tries to kill a soldier with a bow, missing all of his arrows and resorting to kill the guy by launching a chicken at him?

(I wanted to find a vid for you, but couldn't find it in a decent quality.)

I didn't have a chicken to use, but the rest was the same. I missed all of my 7 arrows, because the guy always moved by a little just as I aimed his head. 

I just couldn't continue after this, so I dropped my controller and facepalmed...

The day before, I noticed a guy waiting for an ambush, so I decided to sneak behind him and shiv him. He had no idea I was there, so I got behind his back and....waitforit...nothing. Triangle prompt for shiv didn't pop up, so I couldn't shiv him. I was RIGHT behind him and all. Then I noticed that a small part of his left leg was touching a table, so the game probably interpretted this as having his back to a wall. I stood there and I **bleep** you not for almost 20 secdonds like this. Him camping for us and me waiting for shiv prompt and weeping in agony over this broken up mechanic. Then he turned around andkilled us both with a molotov.

I should've shot him...

I just started to use the bow again, so I know how that feels. If you have like 3 enemies lined up perfectly and they don't notice you and you can not get any arrows in because they just move slightly as soon as you shoot. Then, eventually, they see you and you are screwed because it is 3v1.

I am also not sure with the bow on moving targets, I know you have to shoot a bit in front of them because the arrow has travel time, but I can't get any shots in on moving targets.

Shiv bug is the MOST annoying thing in the game. I once lost a game as last man standing against a lvl 300 guy because of it (he was smoke bombed) cause the triangle button didnt work and he then took me down with a modded 2x4. Then he tbagged me. I didnt play the game for 3 weeks after that :smileyindifferent:

Art by Janice Chu
Please use plain text.
Message 60 of 67 (88 Views)