Lombax Warrior
115 posts

Re: Just had a terrible game? Post here!

[ Edited ]
Nov 29, 2013

There is another annoying shiv bug, just had such a game. One guy was running away from me and i run after him, i reached him but he moved his body slightly to the side mabe 20 degree to the wall (i think with purpose), i tried 3 seconds to shiv him standing direct behind him close packed. He was standing in an entrance (door case). Then he (fully armored) turned around and killed me with his sar, so stupid, because I was really standing direct behind him in an doorway confronted with his neck and was not able to shiv him, this needs to be fixed.

sorry if my English is not good, I am no native speaker, +the auto.correction doesn't work in this forum o0
Message 61 of 67 (241 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1058 posts

Nov 29, 2013

Forest--H wrote:

There is another annoying shiv bug, just had such a game. One guy was running away from me and i run after him, i reached him but he moved his body slightly to the side mabe 20 degree to the wall (i think with purpose), i tried 3 seconds to shiv him standing direct behind him close packed. He was standing in an entrance (door case). Then he (fully armored) turned around and killed me with his sar, so stupid, because I was really standing direct behind him in an doorway confronted with his neck and was not able to shiv him, this needs to be fixed.

Sounds like you need to be fixed, noob. Who chases someone and tries to shiv them when the other person knows they are there?? try L1+R1, it works wonders

Message 62 of 67 (215 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Splicer
54 posts

Nov 29, 2013

Not really a terrible game, but I went 4-4-4 Everytime I had an encounter with an enemy we would both down each other at the same time and bleed out together...

Message 63 of 67 (202 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
388 posts

[ Edited ]
Dec 7, 2013

Not really a terrible game we had two notches. Well at around 50 seconds we were getting swarmed. FInally its Me and two enemies left and one has already started unlocking. I'm going for a bat and a molotov. Well this guy before I even bat him he throws a molotov only knocks off my armor and kills himself Smiley Very Happy

1 Notch achieved.

I immediately toss my molotov and I knock off his armor only but he is standing on my fire. Well you know how when you get knocked of the box unlock you can like mash triangle to maybe finish off a notch. So my molotov knocks him off the unlock, but he quickly goes back to unlock, HE'S ON MY FIRE! Smiley Mad

Being a crap shot and and being further impaired by my rage . By the time I finally get a shot on him he has just achieved the second notch. TIE GAME. I just go for a special execute... 

Stark

and I actually go up in flames as soon as I slam his head.

AYKM

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Bring the Carlton to TLOU

Message 64 of 67 (163 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2121 posts

[ Edited ]
Dec 7, 2013

I was in a party with 3 other people. Well, only 2 people came to fight against us so this girl, who was in our party, got split, so it was a 3v3.

She had my number THE WHOLE GAME. Like everytime I was in combat, I got downed in 3 shots.

We lost that game and I ended up going 1-1-7. >_>

Message 65 of 67 (134 Views)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
7264 posts

Dec 7, 2013

It wasn't a terrible game and we won, but this seems like the most relevant thread to post it in. I had a match in checkpoint where everyone just went hard anti-teamwork and rushing into battle where every encounter resulted in 5-6 people dying. It was basically the anti way to play the game and was pretty fun, especially since it forced me into close encounters with my hunting rifle. The first battle resulted in a brawl with everyone in a mosh pit punching. There was a moment where I was able to do a quick 2-shot on an injured person with my 9mm in the head, killing them instantly, I had some nice quickscopes. And it was hilarious with all the chaos that happened, we won like 4-0. It was just so funny watching how chaotic a game like this can get...

Oh, I'm just leaving. -Best Uncharted character ever
Message 66 of 67 (128 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
913 posts

Dec 8, 2013
I played with some friends Interrogation and we got killfarmed. Those french Guys had a 2x4 EVERYTIME. I thought "**bleep**, Man - from there!?". My Mates were angry. But I couldn't stop laughing. Killing me 7 feet away with modded 2x4 - I can't take that serious. At the end I was ALONE. 1vs4 isn't fair ( ._.)
You mean the hardest weapon in the game to master and get good with and actually requires skill DOESN'T need a nerf?!?
Get outa here." -dh0rmazine
Message 67 of 67 (101 Views)
0 Likes