I Only Post Everything
939 posts

Re: Just had a terrible game? Post here!

Nov 14, 2013

Quinzen8 wrote:
I was late joined into a match at Bookstore, and missed at least 4 point blank shots with the Shotgun. I stopped using it after that, but to no avail as we still lost the match by quite a margin.

At the Dam I shot someone point blank with a shotgun (it hit), than whacked him with a 2x4 (again it hit), only to be dancing shived...

My highlight of the day had to be at University, it was supposed to be a 1 v 1, my teammate cracked the last guy with a 1 hit melee, than out of no where his teammate shived him, even though the screen said 1 v 1. Than again before this the no spawn glitch happened so maybe that had something to do with it...

Dancing shiv is gay, it shouldnt happen especially when you can still see them on screen. It should only work on a smokebomb or from behind..

Message 11 of 67 (279 Views)
Limit Breaker
17632 posts

[ Edited ]
Nov 14, 2013

AKyemeni wrote:
Two days ago, as I was rolling in a party with dadno (he can attest to this), we were in a game of supply raid at checkpoint. I was using the hunting rifle and my shots were ALL OVER the place. Just as I was about to pull the trigger, some unforeseen power would just jerk my right thump off target. I've never raged as hard before, nor have I sucked as hard before. I had 2 downs, 1 execution and 8 deaths, my most pitiful performance to date.

Can I get a video of this?  Smiley Very Happy

I expect to be back here often.

[ 39 ] Every time a mine downs someone an Angel gets its wings.
Message 12 of 67 (265 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
329 posts

Nov 14, 2013

IMG_20131113_215458.jpgShameful vicory because i failed my misson Smiley Sad

Message 13 of 67 (256 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2220 posts

Nov 14, 2013

TheLastLiquid wrote:

IMG_20131113_215458.jpgShameful vicory because i failed my misson Smiley Sad

you beat Wesker?! didnt think that was possible lol Smiley Very Happy

|| Twitter: @L_A_White_Boy ||Twitch: L_A_White_Boy ||
Message 14 of 67 (244 Views)
Wastelander
674 posts

Nov 14, 2013

I'm so badass I never lose. And since I'm usually the one who causes lag, that actually works in my favor. Smiley Tongue LOL jk. I've had some bad matches especially since starting to play in the overpowered DLC playlist. Got owned in an Interrogation match recently. Other team steamrolled us in less than 6 minutes and opened our lockbox. Every player had Strategist 3 so they were literally pooping each other out while we crawled 30 feet away from them.

Message 15 of 67 (223 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
960 posts

Nov 14, 2013

Lag where someone you downed constantly get back up.

Free wins to enemies because the guy opening our box has serious lag issue causing our meter to keep going when he's already downed.

All my other 3 teammates kept going rambo and when I respawned, always in time just to see them get killed.

Every enemy is using 2x4, Shotgun, Flamethrower and rushing rushing endless rushing. The better players on their team will be using Shotgun/Flamethrower. The sucky ones usually rush with 2x4, spam a lot of explosives at you like no tomorrow. And all of them are armored. Happens often on Interrogation DLC playlist.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Join or Support us!
https://www.facebook.com/groups/TheLastOfUsVideos

Visit my Youtube Channel - http://www.youtube.com/mrsjimmymare
Facebook - www.facebook.com/mrsjmare
Twitter - www.twitter.com/mrsjimmymare

Message 16 of 67 (216 Views)
Sackboy
498 posts

Nov 14, 2013
Yes is true. It gets a little annoying but that is what this game as turned to. Crafter 3 with shotgun loadouts. No more "I beat you cause I'm a better shooter". Smiley Sad
Message 17 of 67 (207 Views)
I Only Post Everything
960 posts

[ Edited ]
Nov 14, 2013

burriizy wrote:
Yes is true. It gets a little annoying but that is what this game as turned to. Crafter 3 with shotgun loadouts. No more "I beat you cause I'm a better shooter". Smiley Sad

That's right. Shotgun is cheap with Crafter 3, blah blah. How about earning them parts to buy Purchasable without constantly having to use Crafter 3? I don't think they can. Flamethrower is cheap too. I kudo'd.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Join or Support us!

Message 18 of 67 (203 Views)
Hekseville Citizen
320 posts

Nov 14, 2013

I had a game where my team was constantly on the defensive on every spawn.  The other team kept rushing our lockbox (and I'm pretty sure every opponent had a flamethrower or shotgun ready at all times (mind you, I play with the shotgun, but not with crafter 3).  Additionally, the other annoying aspect of that match (which was on checkpoint), was that our team was getting killed at any attempt to reach the lockbox... mostly due to respawning... ex... somebody (myself included) would attempt to sneak around to the box... in doing so, the enemies (usually more than 1) would respawn, charge, flamethrower or shotgun and that's all she wrote.

The infected as seen in TLOU Multiplayer:

Runners- Noobs
Stalkers- Covert Training 3 users
Clickers- Constant reloaders
Bloaters- People getting blown up by bombs
Message 19 of 67 (196 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
960 posts

Nov 14, 2013

Swordsman20 wrote:

I had a game where my team was constantly on the defensive on every spawn.  The other team kept rushing our lockbox (and I'm pretty sure every opponent had a flamethrower or shotgun ready at all times (mind you, I play with the shotgun, but not with crafter 3).  Additionally, the other annoying aspect of that match (which was on checkpoint), was that our team was getting killed at any attempt to reach the lockbox... mostly due to respawning... ex... somebody (myself included) would attempt to sneak around to the box... in doing so, the enemies (usually more than 1) would respawn, charge, flamethrower or shotgun and that's all she wrote.

No worries. I play Purchasable with no perks (crafter, collector, reviver). I can even buy Armor. It's definitely work-able. So adding Crafter 3 for more parts to it is BS. Unless you just enjoy gifting, or like my teammate who likes to Revive and heal us (his role is medic).

Join or Support us!

Message 20 of 67 (188 Views)
0 Likes