Uncharted Territory
1174 posts

Re: Just had a terrible game? Post here!

[ Edited ]
Nov 14, 2013

Nuff said

Edit: Video embedded

Skill, Coordination, and Experience will lead a team to victory.
Message 21 of 67 (374 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1582 posts

Nov 14, 2013
It's been a while since I've played this game. So when I got back on, I think on Saturday, I just sucked. I started with the Hunter Rifle, but I couldn't get those head shots. Next thing you know I'm getting Molotov'd from some guy above me.

I ended going 5-2-7

I need to start playing this more.
[Yes this siggy is very creative]
Message 22 of 67 (353 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
486 posts

Nov 14, 2013

Had a terrible one but it was not related to a poor performance, more of a non-existent performance, was one of those match were nothing happen at all, it took five minutes of following my team from supply box to supply box to finally see someone from the opposite team. (you could see their trap bombs here and there tho)

Needless to say the rare encounter we had were a spam fest of anything that could be thrown.

Lots of people did quit it as well, the first one left after a good four minutes of nothing happening, couldn't blame him as after 11 minutes of being bored to death, the match being stuck at 2-2 interrogation, i gave in and stopped playing altogether, haven't been in a gaming mood lately and it surely didn't helps. Smiley Indifferent

Message 23 of 67 (332 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
936 posts

[ Edited ]
Nov 14, 2013

RyokuSonic wrote:

Nuff said

Nice video of you killing noobs. We do this every night. Real classy.

Message 24 of 67 (325 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
174 posts

Nov 14, 2013

reeLONGBOW wrote:

RyokuSonic wrote:

Nuff said

Nice video of you killing noobs. We do this every night. Real classy.

He got 0 0 5. He wasn't the one playing in the vid. LA Whiteboy was the one murdering the other team. Ryuko was posting a vid that his friend recorded that he happened to be in, to show his bad performance. How could you not get that?

___________________________________________________________________________________
PSN - ArctiC_HazE--

UK player, terrible connection, but add me if you wanna play.
Message 25 of 67 (314 Views)
Last Guardian
11297 posts

Nov 14, 2013
I had a match a few days ago where a french dude would always get a perfect headshot on me with a rifle.

He always downed me no matter what i did. I don't know if he was lagswitching or not, but **bleep**... when i killed him with a Molotov it felt so good... like i'm not even kidding. Smiley Very Happy
Message 26 of 67 (313 Views)
Hekseville Citizen
272 posts

[ Edited ]
Nov 14, 2013

Just finished a terrible game... They all were from America (north and south) and I'm from Spain... Terrible lag, the other team was a party, me not... And they were really good (i think) Every shot of them was a headshot or shotgun shot...

Very very sad 

EDIT: Just find out that my ps3 ip changed... Ports were closed, so that's the reason of high ping...

Message 27 of 67 (296 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
52 posts

Nov 14, 2013

Man I had a terrible game yesterday on Bookstore.  Yes. Believe it. 

I've been using the hungting rifle and usually upgrade it before I move to my military sniper and in the beginning of the game I held down the entire opposition getting headshots without being able to execute them because they would magically slide into cover.  I start off with about 7 shots and probably got about 3 headshots and a few body shots on the players and my entire team was just sitting with me with SAR's and bows trying to shoot from the same side instead of flanking them. 

The end result of that little section of play after I died?  I look at the score and I have 7 downs, 1 execution.  Keep in mind that the opposition was constantly marked up like candles and my team did nothing to go around.  As a sniper its imperative that you don't lose your patience and keep your distance (I like to keep using the HR instead of resorting to revolver so I can get better).

Final score was about 11 downs, 3 executions and 7 deaths.  Believe it. **bleep**.  Even I can go that bad.

Message 28 of 67 (282 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3590 posts

Nov 14, 2013

Jackinthebocks-Who would have a hard time believing that, do you have a fan base? lol

Message 29 of 67 (273 Views)
Survivor
2125 posts

Nov 14, 2013

L_A_White_Boy wrote:

RaiXku wrote:

I have a feeling that sadly, I will have to use this thread more often than I would like to Smiley Sad

well do you travel in a party RaiXru??

He does, I'm often playing with him. Problem is, we always have crappy matches, which often includes stick laggers and/or tryhards.

Message 30 of 67 (255 Views)
0 Likes