Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Sep 09 2013
By: AnArmyOfOne Sackboy 511 posts

Kicked from game

6 replies 378 views Edited Sep 9, 2013

I know the game has some issues but the getting kicked from games is unacceptable. Seems like anytime I have a game that is better than normal the game decides to give me the boot. Is there any way to keep stats when booted or a fix coming for this issue before the next ice age?  

Message 1 of 7 (378 Views)
I Only Post Everything
1063 posts

Re: Kicked from game

Sep 9, 2013

I agree. Since the 1.03 patch Im regularly getting kicked from TLOU MP and its unacceptable. That and since the 1.03 patch the lag is really bad too.

ATTENTION :- On Gamefaqs forums you get modded when you have done something wrong but on Naughty Dog forums you and your thread sometimes gets modded when someone else does something wrong in your thread. How is it right to mod person A for person B's words? Because of Rizzlard7 starting trouble in the Do you Teabag Gesture thread he caused the author of that thread to get modded. I then got modded for starting a teabag thread because of Rizzlard7 previous comments my thread got deleted and I got modded even though no one had started anything in my thread. Being modded for what others say is wrong and mods shouldn't get away with it. lovely1rainbow has wrongly modded me twice for other peoples words.
Message 2 of 7 (350 Views)
Splicer
66 posts

Sep 9, 2013

Hey, at least you don't get kicked constantly like me :smileyfrustrated: 

Message 3 of 7 (347 Views)
Monster Hunter
36 posts

Sep 9, 2013

After patch it happens too often and really annoys me 

To be precise five times a day i see a message "you were kicked" and also five times "lost connection with host" 

Message 4 of 7 (334 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1468 posts

Sep 9, 2013
Hosts quitting.
Without some type of host migration it will continue.
I shoot you first, I die= you lag. Vice versa not applicable.
Message 5 of 7 (307 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
464 posts

Sep 10, 2013

The new welfare system - if you are doing really good in game it will either kick u or freeze your ps3.

My youtube: http://www.youtube.com/user/swiftydragon/videos - Last of us tips, and gameplay with commentary.
Message 6 of 7 (255 Views)
First Son
1 posts

Oct 26, 2013
Same, I am getting kicked from every single game. It always happens as the match is about to end, like with 4 minutes left.
Message 7 of 7 (195 Views)
0 Likes