Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Big Daddy
16336 posts

Re: LAST OF US MULTIPLAYER IS BROKEN AND UNBALANCED POST 1.05 PATCH

Oct 16, 2013

fadecy wrote:

played a match earlier where one team threw about 6 nail bombs in a row. We were about 3 or 4 minutes into the game. And were leading by about 5 kills. It's was absolutely bloody ridiculous. I hope that was just a one time thing and not a result of welfare.

Five minutes in is plenty for them to make one each, have a couple handed out from Crafter.

The Biggest Lies

5.) The hats aren't the surprise.
4.) Mods knows what they're doing.
3.) It doesn't fit the world paradigm.
2.) I'm not in it for the money.
1.) The player pool will be consolidated.

Message 51 of 58 (8,637 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6088 posts

Oct 16, 2013

Am I the only one who laughs when people throw multiple explosives in a row to down maybe 1-2 people? I personally see it as a huge waste and the fact that you just threw away half your supplies for possibly one kill is ridiculous.

When a guy threw 3 molotovs at me, I didn't see that as a sign of OP craftables, but a sign that he just wasted 3 molotovs in trying to kill 1 person, btw he still didn't even kill me with them.

photo Sniper.png
Message 52 of 58 (8,614 Views)
Wastelander
464 posts

Oct 16, 2013

fadecy wrote:

played a match earlier where one team threw about 6 nail bombs in a row. We were about 3 or 4 minutes into the game. And were leading by about 5 kills. It's was absolutely bloody ridiculous. I hope that was just a one time thing and not a result of welfare.

That has been there since before the patch.

My youtube: http://www.youtube.com/user/swiftydragon/videos - Last of us tips, and gameplay with commentary.
Message 53 of 58 (8,610 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
882 posts

Oct 16, 2013
So much action-packed game.
[Former Forum Tag Champion]
Adapt or perish!

*The L in alex is an i.

Message 54 of 58 (8,595 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
8 posts

Oct 18, 2013

LOL

Message 55 of 58 (8,485 Views)
0 Likes
Welcoming Committee
13620 posts

Oct 18, 2013

They really need to take away the ability to craft so many explosives.

Take away the health kits being picked up too and allow crafters to make them.

I've seen people say you are useless if you can't get away from them, I'd have to rebuff that and say you are useless if you can't hit someone with one of them, it's mightily easy to do so. Even if the person runs. it's not exactly rocket science to work out you would need to lead the throw a little to hit them.

Just hope no one asks for them to do less damage, that isn't the answer. They would be rare and not give kills then and serve no purpose at all.

But certainly, a game with guns should have actual gunplay in it. TLOU has very little gunplay.

Maybe the Uncharted 3 dodgeball lab served a purpose for this game though, "HEY everyone loves dodgeball, lets make The Last of Us a never ending dodgeball game"

Message 56 of 58 (8,479 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
89 posts

Oct 18, 2013

this "there is no gunplay" argument is dumb and invalid i think the most gun vs item match i had was still 70% gun... the reality is people dont realize this isnt a war game, this is a survival game set in a world of zombies... bullets are limited... am i gonna use 3 out of 7 bullets to kill someone or use a molotov thats easy to craft... or set a bomb... if you cant understand this is a DIFFERENT game, stop b*tchin... sell the game... and go back to COD or Battlefield or whatever

Message 57 of 58 (8,474 Views)
0 Likes
Welcoming Committee
13620 posts

[ Edited ]
Oct 18, 2013

CaperGamer90 wrote:

this "there is no gunplay" argument is dumb and invalid i think the most gun vs item match i had was still 70% gun... the reality is people dont realize this isnt a war game, this is a survival game set in a world of zombies... bullets are limited... am i gonna use 3 out of 7 bullets to kill someone or use a molotov thats easy to craft... or set a bomb... if you cant understand this is a DIFFERENT game, stop b*tchin... sell the game... and go back to COD or Battlefield or whatever

What you just said makes no sense.

"There is gunplay, your arguments are dumb"

"I've had a 70% gun match"

"This isn't a war game don't expect guns"

I summed that wall of text up pretty well and it still makes no sense. Rather than sending us back to "CoD or Battlefield" can we send you to English classes instead?

Seriously, my eyes hurt.

Message 58 of 58 (8,462 Views)
0 Likes