Splicer
68 posts

Re: LET ME WIN

[ Edited ]
Jul 3, 2013

Sorry im a beast in multiplayer XD

movement is life (WWZ")

dont stay in the same place to long or you will die

a good team is important to i can run into the other team and start killing but if my team doesn't jump in and help me i will get killed if my team runs in right beside me we will most likely win

if you dont like the team you are on leave match making and wait a min and try again with a new team

save the easy missions for the last few weeks
like mark enemy's or gift craft items dont use these right at the start save them for the last weeks

RISK 100% of your population

even if you cant get your three mission objectives done in the 3 days it gives..

you can at least get one so it wont be a total loss.. like kill 8 people with a bow by the third day at least get the 2 people with the bow by the first day

Bills Town

i memorized all the maps and where people run there is always 2 ways people go in all maps right or left "most the time right"

so if my guys run left they will run right into the enemy i run to the right get the gear and circle around

in bills town there is a house with up and down stairs at the start i can run right up to the window and just wait 2 seconds later some one hops threw and gets gunned down >: D

know where the enemy will be and get there first if your guys are in a fight try to get behind the enemy and squeeze them out 

allways have a molotov in your backpack incase of emergency

Message 11 of 19 (165 Views)
Lombax Warrior
112 posts

Jul 3, 2013

WHat you can also do, if it doesn't look like you're gonna get enough rations in a map, sign out of the playstatioon network. It won't save your progress and you start again on that same day, almost as if you never played yet. That's what I do. I don't even care about winning or losing a match as long as I have enough rations. When I'm playing a game and it looks like I'm gonna have enough, then I don't stress it, win or lose. But if I don't think I'm gonna get enough by the end of the match, even with the parts I collect, I just sign out. No way am I going to risk having to start the journey all over again.

Message 12 of 19 (150 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4945 posts

Jul 3, 2013
Like Uncharted 3, matchmaking is not very good.
 photo sig_zpsfya567e6.jpg
Message 13 of 19 (140 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1155 posts

Re: Lots fo words you got there. When I first started this mo...

Jul 3, 2013
Yup basically mostly **bleep** and the other team is **bleep** and **bleep**
Message 14 of 19 (124 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1155 posts

Re: Lots fo words you got there. When I first started this mo...

Jul 3, 2013

i finisehed the multuiplayer i got lucky and played with people that suck for the last 5 matches and i mean they SUCKED Smiley Very HappySmiley Very Happy

Message 15 of 19 (121 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
277 posts

Jul 3, 2013
You sucker lol we can't just let you win lol get better unlock more stuff take it easy. But it is bs there needs to be more of a team effort
Message 16 of 19 (120 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
277 posts

Jul 3, 2013
Add me ill play not that good though need practice
Message 17 of 19 (118 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Wastelander
638 posts

Jul 3, 2013

johnnyjh wrote:

im **bleep** 12 matches away and i cant get any **bleep** rations and my hunter clan is **bleep** dying and nobody will let me get any **bleep** rations i am gonna **bleep** destroy my ps3 if i have to start 84 matches over again , let me get my **bleep** rations stop **bleep** owning me im not doing this for my health you know let me **bleep** win i have 11 healthy 24 **bleep** hungry and 5 **bleep** SICK LET ME GET MY **bleep** RATIONS AND THEN I WONT BOTHER YOU GUYS ANYMORE 12 **bleep** MORE MATCHES AND IM GONNA FAIL BECAUSE I KEEP GETTING **bleep** DOMINATED **bleep** YOU ALL 

Maybe next time lets vent the anger just a littttttle bit more before making a thread. Smiley Tongue
Message 18 of 19 (105 Views)
PlayStation Moderator (Retired)
4213 posts

Jul 3, 2013

Hi all, this thread has run it's course and will now be locked. 

Message 19 of 19 (102 Views)