Reply
Fender Bender
Registered: 02/26/2014
Offline
2812 posts
 

Re: Last DLC revealed! (LOTS OF NEW STUFF!)

Apr 16, 2014

MacGruber310 wrote:

L_A_White_Boy wrote:

I'm REALLY disappointed that the Mall area in Left Behind didn't get made into a MP Map. Smiley Mad Smiley Sad


We actually started working on the DLC maps before the mall in Left Behind was final so it just wasn't possible.


What about the proposed Hospital map?

Message 91 of 182 (373 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Survivor
Registered: 09/13/2013
Offline
2220 posts
 

Re: Last DLC revealed! (LOTS OF NEW STUFF!)

Apr 16, 2014

MacGruber310 wrote:

L_A_White_Boy wrote:

I'm REALLY disappointed that the Mall area in Left Behind didn't get made into a MP Map. Smiley Mad Smiley Sad


We actually started working on the DLC maps before the mall in Left Behind was final so it just wasn't possible.



|| Twitter: @L_A_White_Boy ||Twitch: L_A_White_Boy ||
Message 92 of 182 (364 Views)
Survivor
Registered: 09/13/2013
Offline
2220 posts
 

Re: Last DLC revealed! (LOTS OF NEW STUFF!)

[ Edited ]
Apr 16, 2014

MacGruber310 wrote:

L_A_White_Boy wrote:

MacGruber310 wrote:

I'm glad everyone is so excited about all the new content! We've worked really hard to balance all the new weapons and skills so try them once the DLC drops!  I can't get into any details about the DLC now but I should be able to answer lots of questions during our first live stream on the Naughty Dog Twitch channel on April 24th!


Is it possible to join you guys when you guys go live? I'm really interested! Smiley Happy


I'm pretty sure we'll have chat up like a typical twitch stream, so we should be able to answer questions there!


I was actually talking about multiplayer gameplay of playing with you guys. Smiley Tongue


|| Twitter: @L_A_White_Boy ||Twitch: L_A_White_Boy ||
Message 93 of 182 (361 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Naughty Dog Developer
Registered: 06/05/2010
Offline
621 posts
 

Re: Last DLC revealed! (LOTS OF NEW STUFF!)

Apr 16, 2014

l-Silhouettes-l wrote:

MacGruber310 wrote:

L_A_White_Boy wrote:

I'm REALLY disappointed that the Mall area in Left Behind didn't get made into a MP Map. Smiley Mad Smiley Sad


We actually started working on the DLC maps before the mall in Left Behind was final so it just wasn't possible.


What about the proposed Hospital map?


We chose areas in the single player campaign we thought were visually interesting and provided opportunities for unique gameplay.  We took a look at lots of areas of SP (Hostipal included), and we landed on the 4 we announced today. I am extremely proud of how they turned out and I think they all play really well and very differently.

Message 94 of 182 (356 Views)
Naughty Dog Developer
Registered: 06/05/2010
Offline
621 posts
 

Re: Last DLC revealed! (LOTS OF NEW STUFF!)

Apr 16, 2014

L_A_White_Boy wrote:

MacGruber310 wrote:

L_A_White_Boy wrote:

MacGruber310 wrote:

I'm glad everyone is so excited about all the new content! We've worked really hard to balance all the new weapons and skills so try them once the DLC drops!  I can't get into any details about the DLC now but I should be able to answer lots of questions during our first live stream on the Naughty Dog Twitch channel on April 24th!


Is it possible to join you guys when you guys go live? I'm really interested! Smiley Happy


I'm pretty sure we'll have chat up like a typical twitch stream, so we should be able to answer questions there!


I was actually talking about multiplayer gameplay. Smiley Tongue


Oh, you mean play with us! That won't be possible as we'll just be playing internally.

Message 95 of 182 (348 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Survivor
Registered: 09/13/2013
Offline
2220 posts
 

Re: Last DLC revealed! (LOTS OF NEW STUFF!)

Apr 16, 2014

MacGruber310 wrote:

L_A_White_Boy wrote:

MacGruber310 wrote:

L_A_White_Boy wrote:

MacGruber310 wrote:

I'm glad everyone is so excited about all the new content! We've worked really hard to balance all the new weapons and skills so try them once the DLC drops!  I can't get into any details about the DLC now but I should be able to answer lots of questions during our first live stream on the Naughty Dog Twitch channel on April 24th!


Is it possible to join you guys when you guys go live? I'm really interested! Smiley Happy


I'm pretty sure we'll have chat up like a typical twitch stream, so we should be able to answer questions there!


I was actually talking about multiplayer gameplay. Smiley Tongue


Oh, you mean play with us! That won't be possible as we'll just be playing internally.


 

I'll stop by the stream anyways! Smiley Happy


|| Twitter: @L_A_White_Boy ||Twitch: L_A_White_Boy ||
Message 96 of 182 (345 Views)
Lombax Warrior
Registered: 08/22/2013
Offline
78 posts
 

Re: Last DLC revealed! (LOTS OF NEW STUFF!)

Apr 17, 2014

Why? Naughty Dog, WHY?

Message 97 of 182 (329 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Fender Bender
Registered: 06/15/2012
Offline
2562 posts
 

Re: Last DLC revealed! (LOTS OF NEW STUFF!)

Apr 17, 2014

Balance concerns aside, I think all of this sounds wonderful. The player pool feels smaller and smaller by the day, something to spice things up is warmly welcomed by me. Can't wait to see all of the new loadout possibilities.

 

A new game mode would have been awesome still, but we're getting a lot of cool stuff here. Can't wait.

Message 98 of 182 (330 Views)
Uncharted Territory
Registered: 12/02/2009
Offline
1396 posts
 

Re: Last DLC revealed! (LOTS OF NEW STUFF!)

[ Edited ]
Apr 17, 2014

L_A_White_Boy wrote:

MacGruber310 wrote:

L_A_White_Boy wrote:

MacGruber310 wrote:

L_A_White_Boy wrote:

MacGruber310 wrote:

I'm glad everyone is so excited about all the new content! We've worked really hard to balance all the new weapons and skills so try them once the DLC drops!  I can't get into any details about the DLC now but I should be able to answer lots of questions during our first live stream on the Naughty Dog Twitch channel on April 24th!


Is it possible to join you guys when you guys go live? I'm really interested! Smiley Happy


I'm pretty sure we'll have chat up like a typical twitch stream, so we should be able to answer questions there!


I was actually talking about multiplayer gameplay. Smiley Tongue


Oh, you mean play with us! That won't be possible as we'll just be playing internally.


 

I'll stop by the stream anyways! Smiley Happy


 

 

MacGruber and Naughty Dog and their SARS are just scared to go up against the Bort!

 

tumblr_mbfx5k0hOz1rwdtv2o1_500.gif1000.gif

Message 99 of 182 (309 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Fender Bender
Registered: 04/06/2012
Online
2633 posts
 

Re: Last DLC revealed! (LOTS OF NEW STUFF!)

[ Edited ]
Apr 17, 2014

Hey MacGruber

 

can you tell us what perks n stuff will be in the new preset weapon loadouts

yeehaw i'm a cowboy now
Message 100 of 182 (283 Views)
Reply
0 Likes