Gaming Beast
1934 posts

Re: Last DLC revealed! (LOTS OF NEW STUFF!)

Apr 16, 2014

AKyemeni wrote:
^Did you get the season pass?

I did. But I still feel left behind without the upgraded graphics and everything included. Not complaining, but I wish ND could make all the DLC maps free so that the pool of players don't decrease. I don't think it will be much of a problem on PS4 since PS4 includes all maps for every player. 

young beard signature
Message 41 of 182 (769 Views)
Fender Bender
2812 posts

[ Edited ]
Apr 16, 2014

YoungBeard wrote:

AKyemeni wrote:
^Did you get the season pass?

1. I did. But I still feel left behind

2. without the upgraded graphics and everything included.

3. Not complaining, but I wish ND could make all the DLC maps free so that the pool of players don't decrease. I don't think it will be much of a problem on PS4 since PS4 includes all maps for every player. 

1. lulz :smileyvery-happy:

2. You do realize that the PS3 uses ancient hardware, right? That's an unreasonable request.

You cannot have 1080p, 60fps AND upgraded graphics on the PS3.

3. Agreed. Then again, you know very well that certain people would complain about that, even though they would experience less lag/tryhards/PO4s and faster matchmaking. Unfortunately there's no cure for human stupidity/selfishness. :smileyindifferent:

White plug is fair: http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/The-Last-of-Us-Multiplayer/What-does-the-blinking-white-plug-mean-and-why-is-it-disrupting/m-p/44241158/highlight/true#M106983
Message 42 of 182 (755 Views)
Survivor
2170 posts

[ Edited ]
Apr 16, 2014
@Silhouette Well if it helps Bus Depot technically has a Hospital in it, although if they put a box up stairs that'd give it a little more life. We can't have Hunter's infiltrating the Fireflies HQ now can we? :smileywink:

I'm almost positive both the Revoler and SAR are getting nerfed in the actual patch now, just look at it, a weapon to hopefully knock the SAR off it's pedestal, and to finish it off they add so much weapon variety you'd be stupid to keep using it.

I am just glad Batman's DLC is coming out April 24th, I need something to hold me off til this beast of a patch is released. I can admit I'm a little dissapointed with the Bill's Town and Lakeside 2.0 maps though, I was hoping for a Sewer, Ranch and Hotel Map. I so seen a Boston map or 2 coming. But they all look fun, and are welcomed to me, I just hope this is the forest map we've all been waiting for. :smileyhappy:
Message 43 of 182 (752 Views)
First Son
12 posts

Apr 16, 2014
I'm soooooo excited for the launcher............. .......... ... .
Message 44 of 182 (748 Views)
I Only Post Everything
1018 posts

[ Edited ]
Apr 16, 2014

"Fortitude: Downed? Level up this skill and it will help you survive longer as you’ll take longer to bleed out, crawl faster, and have more health when downed. At higher levels you’ll start with an extra health pack, and earn extra parts each time you heal."

I'm very intrigued as this skill will work in Interrogation mode, a game mode where time is important when you are downed. I hope that in this skill, you can choose the speed at which you lose blood, increasing or decreasing the speed according to how you know.

In questioning this skill at the beginning of Interrogation mode will be useless.

PS: Longer I live, the more chance that the enemy catch you. Easy fixing by putting a button to increase the rate of blood loss, holding X.

Message 45 of 182 (722 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2812 posts

[ Edited ]
Apr 16, 2014

https://twitter.com/gameinformer/status/456487831754375168

"Re: The Last of Us Grounded DLC - Only the maps and grounded mode will be included in the Remastered edition. Weapons, skills will not."

WΤF ND??? Is this true?

White plug is fair: http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/The-Last-of-Us-Multiplayer/What-does-the-blinking-white-plug-mean-and-why-is-it-disrupting/m-p/44241158/highlight/true#M106983
Message 46 of 182 (705 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
360 posts

Apr 16, 2014

l-Silhouettes-l wrote:

https://twitter.com/gameinformer/status/456487831754375168

"Re: The Last of Us Grounded DLC - Only the maps and grounded mode will be included in the Remastered edition. Weapons, skills will not."

WΤF ND??? Is this true?

This news isn't the greatest for sure, I'm also looking for an answer. I'd like to buy the game on PS4 but if I'm not getting all the DLC I might just be better off buying the season pass on PS3 before it goes away.

Message 47 of 182 (692 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2812 posts

Apr 16, 2014

^ Yeah, I thought the PS4 version would include ALL season pass DLCs. This is fracking BS!

Message 48 of 182 (690 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6239 posts

Apr 16, 2014

Alsborg91 wrote:

"Fortitude: Downed? Level up this skill and it will help you survive longer as you’ll take longer to bleed out, crawl faster, and have more health when downed. At higher levels you’ll start with an extra health pack, and earn extra parts each time you heal."

I'm very intrigued as this skill will work in Interrogation mode, a game mode where time is important when you are downed. I hope that in this skill, you can choose the speed at which you lose blood, increasing or decreasing the speed according to how you know.

In questioning this skill at the beginning of Interrogation mode will be useless.

PS: Longer I live, the more chance that the enemy catch you. Easy fixing by putting a button to increase the rate of blood loss, holding X.

probably won't be useful, much like how "useful" strategist 3 is in survivors...it's not, just like this won't be useful either. Being in downed state longer isn't good in interrogation no matter what phase you're on.

photo Sniper.png
Message 49 of 182 (581 Views)
Sackboy
374 posts

[ Edited ]
Apr 16, 2014

Good news, glad I bought the Season Pass could careless about the PS4 right now, down the road maybe.

Holding out hope for that the new maps will allow sniping and access to higher vantage points than what's available currently.  For example would be nice to snipe from the Bell Tower in Bill's Town (ie Saving Private Ryan Style) or a point higher in the University Map which are off access.

Enforcer looks like a Desert Eagle .50 Caliber, should have a nice sound.

http://www.magnumresearch.com/Firearms/Magnum-Research-Desert-Eagle-50-AE-Burnt-Bronze.asp

The Launcher should be interesting, but I would have hoped they added a Bow Upgrade, compound or exploding tips. 

Message 50 of 182 (580 Views)