Sackboy
465 posts

Re: Last DLC revealed! (LOTS OF NEW STUFF!)

Apr 16, 2014
With all the new perks n such I'm kinda hoping well get and extra couple loadout points, I think it would make all these new skills more viable
Please use plain text.
Message 71 of 189 (329 Views)
Uncharted Territory
1223 posts

[ Edited ]
Apr 16, 2014
The Enforcer (lol) and Kal-7, uh I mean uh yeah, those both are new loadout weapons. Although that double barreled (which I seen coming!) seems to worry me, that should be 2 points if were setting the standards for purchasables.

Everything else I think is good, Agility might be a good counter to the incoming smoke bomb fix (assuming if your in cover your safe from smoke bombs) as vaulting will still smoke you. I just hope the no smoke out thing is the 3rd level to that skill, otherwise that might be a problem (than again I don't get downed by the nail bombs people drop in front of me before they die, so hopefully we have nothing to worry about).
Please use plain text.
Message 72 of 189 (312 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
494 posts

Apr 16, 2014

As someone who was one of the first people who unlocked the 13th loadout point, I am against any more loadout points.  Boosters and purchasables are meant to slightly give you an edge in a certain area.  

We don't need SAR users running around with shotguns, with covert 3, EE2, and bomb expert lol

Please use plain text.
Message 73 of 189 (302 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
575 posts

Apr 16, 2014

Nobody said it's the last DLC.

Please use plain text.
Message 74 of 189 (288 Views)
Wastelander
660 posts

Apr 16, 2014

DJ_AMs_Crackpipe wrote:

Gunslinger - worthless

Bomb Expert -  This might be the most gamebreaking booster in the game.  I don't think ND is dumb enough to make this a "quickboom" type of booster, but I can imagine a lot of players are going to run Explosive Expert 2 and Bomb Expert.  With that 40% increase in radius.  It might be even more annoying than mollies. Given the fact that a lot of planted bombs you can run away from and take partial splash damage.  Just think how frustrating it will be if this booster affects planted bombs, especially with EE2.  If you thought dodging mollies was bad.  You ain't seen nothing folks!  No smokebomb self stun: Good lord, this could potentially be the biggest game breaking booster.  Smoke bombs theretically are the most abundant craftable in the game since they only require two materials (sugar and explosive).  I can see people walking around in close quarters with smoke bomb in hand.  When someone tries to confront them.  Throw the smoke bomb a foot in front of you. Stun them.  Shoot them.  You probably can do this tactic in any medium close comfortation and be a winner.

Out of your whole post, I agree this DEFINATELY. Especially since the new patch coming out where you can't vault over smoke bombs and not get stunned. :smileyindifferent:

And a full party team full of crafter 3's, EE2, and Bomb Expert, I can see this game turning into a throwable cluster****.

www.youtube.com/user/zzmorg82

Please use plain text.
Message 75 of 189 (287 Views)
Splicer
68 posts

Apr 16, 2014

What's with all the hate on  the new weapons and perks? I'm pretty sure they'll be balanced enough to not change th MP too much.

Sure the double barrel is a one point purchable but it's probably similar to the shorty but with a faster rate of fire and slight increase in damage. It doesn't seem like a destroyer of worlds. The Purchasable grenade laucher doesn't seem that bad either since seems like it will have the same qualities as a regular bomb but in gun form. It will probably have one ammo per shot and a helluva reload time.

Bomb expert doesn't seem so bad if you think about it. The immunity to smoke could be in the last tier which could cost like 5-6 loadout points and the bombs won't go off instantly. 

Everyone just needs to take a chill pill.

Please use plain text.
Message 76 of 189 (296 Views)
Survivor
1868 posts

Apr 16, 2014
Those guns look nice! I may buy them all, I hope one or two are over powered so people can stop **bleep** about the default weapons. Is that a Desert?

Skills seem interesting and are going to be **bleep**loads of fun, but they look a little messy and I can already see there's going to be complaints. Cobert Ops + Agility anyone?

Maps look bland, and I'm not remotely interested in paying for lag, I'll wait for PS4 version thanks.

And as for these weapons/skills not being included for free on the PS4 version, I'm okay with that, paying for weapons twice is better than paying for maps twice (lol UC3). BUT, don't count on this, but they could transfer over to the PS4 version, so you might only have to buy them once and download them again.
Pepsi
Please use plain text.
Message 77 of 189 (284 Views)
PlayStation MVP
7438 posts

Apr 16, 2014
I'd rather have a craft able game than a shooter game.

There's enough shooters out there already.

Please use plain text.
Message 78 of 189 (278 Views)
Fender Bender
3477 posts

Apr 16, 2014
Wait!! This is a shooter!?
Please use plain text.
Message 79 of 189 (264 Views)
Survivor
1894 posts

Apr 16, 2014

SjShane wrote:
they could transfer over to the PS4 version, so you might only have to buy them once and download them again.

I doubt it, but we'll see.

Where's Eric to answer our questions?

Please use plain text.
Message 80 of 189 (252 Views)
0 Likes