Uncharted Territory
1396 posts

Re: Last DLC revealed! (LOTS OF NEW STUFF!)

[ Edited ]
Apr 16, 2014

Brawler 2

Bomb Expert Max

Explosive Expert  2

Muahaha I can see it now!

Oh the humanity!

Message 81 of 182 (309 Views)
Keyblade Wielder
7079 posts

Apr 16, 2014

I'm not going to really judge what skills and weapons are OP just yet as we don't know the costs of them yet. We won't know how much or little these new survival skills will cost in terms of loadout points so we won't know what we can and can't use them with.

Same with the guns as we won't know how much the ammo parts-wise will cost as well as how much damage each one can put out.

Oh, I'm just leaving. -Best Uncharted character ever
Message 82 of 182 (303 Views)
Hekseville Citizen
229 posts

Apr 16, 2014

The day the DLC gets announced is the day I realise my TLoU disc is broke lol. Felt like playing it for the first time in a couple weeks and I'm just getting a black screen. Not sure if I wanna buy a new one considering I plan on getting the PS4 version. I'll probably just look for a used copy on eBay or something. I'm sure there's gonna be quite a few copies on there after the announcement of the remastered edition.

Anyway, the DLC as a whole sounds awesome. Obviously there's some things that may be concerning but until we actually see it all in action and try it for ourselves I'm not gonna make assumptions.

Message 83 of 182 (294 Views)
I Only Post Everything
847 posts

Apr 16, 2014

VTX-Lixiviation wrote:

I can already see this game morphing into something it's not supposed to be lol... I guess I'm just negative when it comes to stuff like this but I've seen it over and over again with games getting massively rebalanced mid-late in the life cycle and EVERYONE jump ship to avoid drowning...

It's pretty obvious why this DLC drop is this big and contains so many potential gameplay changing mechanics. They want to make the PS4 TLOU port as attractive as possible.  

This game is in it's late cycle for the PS3.  But for the PS4, it has yet to begin lol

Apparently the world of scarcity does not apply to all the moronic posters on this forum.
Message 84 of 182 (285 Views)
Fender Bender
2812 posts

Apr 16, 2014

DJ_AMs_Crackpipe wrote:

VTX-Lixiviation wrote:

I can already see this game morphing into something it's not supposed to be lol... I guess I'm just negative when it comes to stuff like this but I've seen it over and over again with games getting massively rebalanced mid-late in the life cycle and EVERYONE jump ship to avoid drowning...

It's pretty obvious why this DLC drop is this big and contains so many potential gameplay changing mechanics. They want to make the PS4 TLOU port as attractive as possible.  

This game is in it's late cycle for the PS3.  But for the PS4, it has yet to begin lol

They need to advertise/hype the **bleep** out of it. And I'm talking about the MP, not SP. Former SOCOM*/GoW fans will love it. Smiley Happy

* http://share.blog.us.playstation.com/ideas/2011/07/26/socom-1-hd/

SP doesn't need any promotion. I think it's well established (over 200 GOTY awards).

Message 85 of 182 (268 Views)
Naughty Dog Developer
621 posts

Apr 16, 2014

I'm glad everyone is so excited about all the new content! We've worked really hard to balance all the new weapons and skills so try them once the DLC drops!  I can't get into any details about the DLC now but I should be able to answer lots of questions during our first live stream on the Naughty Dog Twitch channel on April 24th!

Message 86 of 182 (258 Views)
Survivor
2220 posts

Apr 16, 2014

I'm REALLY disappointed that the Mall area in Left Behind didn't get made into a MP Map. Smiley Mad Smiley Sad

|| Twitter: @L_A_White_Boy ||Twitch: L_A_White_Boy ||
Message 87 of 182 (243 Views)
Survivor
2220 posts

Apr 16, 2014

MacGruber310 wrote:

I'm glad everyone is so excited about all the new content! We've worked really hard to balance all the new weapons and skills so try them once the DLC drops!  I can't get into any details about the DLC now but I should be able to answer lots of questions during our first live stream on the Naughty Dog Twitch channel on April 24th!

Is it possible to join you guys when you guys go live? I'm really interested! Smiley Happy

|| Twitter: @L_A_White_Boy ||Twitch: L_A_White_Boy ||
Message 88 of 182 (390 Views)
0 Likes
Naughty Dog Developer
621 posts

Apr 16, 2014

L_A_White_Boy wrote:

I'm REALLY disappointed that the Mall area in Left Behind didn't get made into a MP Map. Smiley Mad Smiley Sad

We actually started working on the DLC maps before the mall in Left Behind was final so it just wasn't possible.

Message 89 of 182 (381 Views)
Naughty Dog Developer
621 posts

Apr 16, 2014

L_A_White_Boy wrote:

MacGruber310 wrote:

Is it possible to join you guys when you guys go live? I'm really interested! Smiley Happy

I'm pretty sure we'll have chat up like a typical twitch stream, so we should be able to answer questions there!

Message 90 of 182 (380 Views)