May 21 2014
By: RyokuSonic Uncharted Territory 1143 posts

Last Man (Camping) and (Unavoidable) Death

8 replies 288 views Edited May 21, 2014
Yesterday, I was playing with a few friends and as usual with victorious matches people decided to ragequit the game. As usual my 3 teammates decided to search for the final man who was too self-righteous to ragequit while I pretended to be in my craft pack and sketch random things until the match was over. What happened differently was the whole team decided to join me in my wait for the match to end after teabagging me when they realized what I was doing. This went on for the next 8 minutes until the match ended.

Do you sometimes get bored of trying to find a camping last man standing or are 0 - 17 in sudden death and just accept the loss and continue with the next match?
Usually I'd put my Loadout, but I feel this is more important. A friend of a friend ingame told me the burst rifle should be a purchasable. That's all you need to know.
Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 9 (288 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3482 posts

Re: Last Man (Camping) and (Unavoidable) Death

May 21, 2014
I wish I could pick up a coo stick in the last box during last man. Touch any player with it and the round ends, but you don't die. Native American reference.
Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 9 (285 Views)
0 Likes
Naughty Paw
5410 posts

May 21, 2014

It does get rather annoying looking for that last guy, especially when he's doing nothing but camping in a corner surrounded by bombs.(which btw makes it easier to take you out when we really do find you) but luckily it doesn't happen TOO often where it gets aggravatingly annoying.

Me personally when I'm last man, I either onslaught the enemy in a last hurrah to take as many of em with me in my last life, or if the game is really close, like they only have a handful of lives left, I play super tactical and try and pick em off.

Don't you even! You think you die, and that's that?! Huh?! You think you die an' everything'll be sugar and rainbows?!
 photo LAG.jpg
Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 9 (271 Views)
PlayStation MVP
272 posts

May 21, 2014

RyokuSonic wrote:
Yesterday, I was playing with a few friends and as usual with victorious matches people decided to ragequit the game. As usual my 3 teammates decided to search for the final man who was too self-righteous to ragequit while I pretended to be in my craft pack and sketch random things until the match was over. What happened differently was the whole team decided to join me in my wait for the match to end after teabagging me when they realized what I was doing. This went on for the next 8 minutes until the match ended.

Do you sometimes get bored of trying to find a camping last man standing or are 0 - 17 in sudden death and just accept the loss and continue with the next match?

Im with you man, it gets rather annoying. It happened yesterday to me about 5 times in the 20 matches I played. That is why if I am the last man left, and its not close, I just take as many with me as possible. Why prolong the match, they are already long enough as it is.

Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 9 (234 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
219 posts

May 21, 2014
I wish there was a surrender flag or something so if your team ragequits and its 1 vs 4, you could let the other team know not to fire and both sides could farm for parts
Please use plain text.
Message 5 of 9 (178 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
350 posts

May 21, 2014

i never have that issue because i play the superior mode called survivors where the LMS always win.

https://www.youtube.com/user/TommyLoveTV
Please use plain text.
Message 6 of 9 (162 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
181 posts

May 22, 2014

But sometimes, you gotta do what you gotta do to stay alive lol

Please use plain text.
Message 7 of 9 (123 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
272 posts

May 22, 2014

smurfmanx wrote:
I wish there was a surrender flag or something so if your team ragequits and its 1 vs 4, you could let the other team know not to fire and both sides could farm for parts

Actually that would be a good idea, only not to farm, but just to end the game. Let you surrender so we can move on to the next match.

Please use plain text.
Message 8 of 9 (98 Views)
Splicer
44 posts

May 23, 2014
Sometimes I just Mollie myself when I'm last man standing unless I actually have a chance of winning. I one a 4v1 last man standing a week or so ago though.
Please use plain text.
Message 9 of 9 (68 Views)
0 Likes