Splicer
40 posts

Re: Last Man Standing - Should they appear on Radar?

May 22, 2014
Welfare system helps noobs stay in the game and to be honest its not that bad I never see a problem with it and no its not because I do badly, im usually on other side getting fu*k all lol. Only thing I hate about it is when the other team spams mollies at you, or you die 3 times in a row from mollies, that pisses me off! Lol. I think its needed for lms as you need a little hand killing 4 guys rushing you, and tbh if there any good they should be able to take 1 guy out! Just my opinion...
Message 21 of 23 (62 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
225 posts

May 22, 2014

@Beheshti 

As a middle ground solution, I support a welfare toggle for custom/private games for FN players like yourself. Why don't you ask for that instead?

I don't think that it's fair to change public games, though.

While I still think it should be removed altogether, what you're suggesting is a great idea. Very good idea!

There should be a lot more options for custom games.

Message 22 of 23 (48 Views)
Limit Breaker
17622 posts

May 22, 2014

What drives me crazy in the endgame is the game's selection of the worst-performing players to spawn before the better performers when there are too few spawns left.

3 people dead, and only 2 spawns?  The worst two will spawn (based on in-game kdr.)  It's irrelevant who died first.  Horrible programming decision.

[ 39 ] Every time a mine downs someone an Angel gets its wings.
Message 23 of 23 (46 Views)