Sep 12 2013
By: swiftavenger212 Wastelander 464 posts

Last man standing compilation 2

4 replies 219 views Edited Sep 12, 2013

Hey guys heres my second compilation for last man standing.

Hope you guys enjoy. I was going to add music but because there are so many high and low points its hard to find the right fit. Anyways feel free to add feedback and sub if u like Smiley Happy

My youtube: http://www.youtube.com/user/swiftydragon/videos - Last of us tips, and gameplay with commentary.
Message 1 of 5 (219 Views)
Wastelander
494 posts

Re: Last man standing compilation 2

Sep 12, 2013
That's intense! You kept it together pretty well. It made me lol when you threw the molly/smoke/bombs x2 and you could hear your teammates cracking up. That's what it's all about! Havin' fun!
Message 2 of 5 (197 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2562 posts

Sep 13, 2013

Great vid just like the last one, I laughed so hard when you smoke the guy and spammed him with nailbombs

I've wanted to do a last man compilation video as well but am waiting for more opportunities where I don't molotov myself as last man Smiley LOL

Message 3 of 5 (166 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
339 posts

Sep 13, 2013

So much pressure... I've got lucky saving the Shotgun for the lastless lifes + Kevlar and Medic Profile = Unstoppable.

But you can always die like a dog... I didn't know you can hear teammates dead, i don't think that's fair, maybe alive, but not dead...

And i think is cool you add a fail Last Man Standing on the video, it's more realistic in some way Smiley Happy

Message 4 of 5 (143 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Wastelander
464 posts

Sep 14, 2013
Thanks! Yea its defintely intense and if you pull it off, I tihnk its the one of the best feelings in the game only next to maybe quadruple or triple kills xD

@Claus - I think its ok. Its not like you dont know where enemies are. Sometimes its better if they are quiet (like if you are trying to focus and they are "backseat driving") but sometimes it can be really helpful like on that clip at bill's town!

Plus its always awesome to hear their reaction Smiley Happy
My youtube: http://www.youtube.com/user/swiftydragon/videos - Last of us tips, and gameplay with commentary.
Message 5 of 5 (105 Views)
0 Likes