Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Sep 12 2013
By: Hogleg95 First Son 8 posts

Last of us. Multiplayer Skill Level Matchup.

6 replies 246 views Edited Sep 12, 2013

Do Yall think you can make a patch so that the skill level are matched up better, I mean it makes me not want to play the game anymore, and I know others feel the same way. and do as I do and quit the match especially when I join a game by myself, and we get matched up against a party of people who are at a skill level that is at least 100- 200 levels higher then us. and they just come in and tear us apart , especially during interigation mode, they get thier 5 interigations, and then toy with us for rest of map just to increase thier skill levels faster. and if they are in a party then match them up with thier teams average skill level of single players. I mean if you have one team that is a party with skill levels 138, 246, 173, 12 on thier team. then match them up with someone with a level of around 142... give or take 10-15 points. gives us Noobs a chance to learn and enjoy the game. Right now it is disgusting as to how the matchups are. I dont even want to play, and yes I have already gone thru the game 2x in single player mode.

and how about the language barrier.. what about those of us who only read, write and speak only one language? get put on servers where you not understand a **bleep** thing they are saying? yes i only know english, dont know and dont care to learn another language, maybe set something in options to select what languages you are comfortable with, if your ok with spanish, French, german and english, then only match people up that understand the languages they choose. maybe a list with boxes to check what languages they know. if only one language then they check one box, if they know 7 then they check 7 boxes,  and match them up with people who speak any of the languages they know. especially helpful when someone calling for backup, to me I not know if they calling for backup or talking **bleep**. Its all jibberous to me. 

Message 1 of 7 (246 Views)
Lombax Warrior
143 posts

Re: Last of us. Multiplayer Skill Level Matchup.

Sep 12, 2013
You only know English?

And this is an example of that?

Eek.
Message 2 of 7 (220 Views)
Treasure Hunter
5307 posts

Sep 12, 2013

Shiny_Pony_ wrote:
You only know English?

And this is an example of that?

Eek.

Best 'first post' anyone here has ever done.

Message 3 of 7 (204 Views)
Lombax Warrior
92 posts

Sep 12, 2013

The TC is right. I am also tired and frustrated of playing against higher levels. Come on ND, let newcomers learn mp basics against other newcomers...

0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
117 posts

Sep 12, 2013
It's better than it used to be, before the August update, that's for sure.

I remember that I was constantly getting matched with beginners, back then, so my K/D skyrocketed with my matches being 10 - 2 at average.

That's not the case now, and I'm happy about it.

I believe that a 80% improvement has already been done.

Message 5 of 7 (127 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
586 posts

Sep 12, 2013
It's gotten better... Yes, but it's still far from pristine. I'm +100 on my main account and I use another account sometimes to practice with other weapons; account which is at level 1. I can't tell how many times I've had to play against teams of three guys of +100. Much to my team's luck I'm at that level as well, so we manage, but imagine that happening to someone that is indeed starting from scratch.
Message 6 of 7 (117 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
90 posts

Sep 13, 2013
I disagree. For a week or so it seemed better. It's now much, much worse than I've ever experienced. I'm 170, playing with multiple single digit people. They all end up on my team too. That sucks.
Message 7 of 7 (87 Views)
0 Likes