Highlighted
Lombax Warrior
228 posts

Re: Leaving game early

[ Edited ]
Jul 27, 2013

LOL about someone who said late join don't affects you, then why are there so many people complaining about mission failed because of late joins?? LOL. And I have been put into matches where the match itself was ending, so it's not true that they only put you in a round that is less than 1/2 finished. It's a problem, really.

If someone really quit the game because of stats, to me, I won't do that. I can understand if they quit due to failed mission/risk of entire clan wiped out, etc. They need to reward late joiners and reward those who stayed for the entire game. ^^ It's the clan that matters because of the efforts put in, you wouldn't want 1 horrible game to destroyed everything and start all over again. For me personally, it's never about how many wins or losses (or deaths) I have. Smiley Happy

Oh and btw I have quitted when the match was ending because I don't want to advance a day yet I DON'T WANT to leave my teammates dealing with 3v4 or a late joiner having to suffer the negativity of joining mid game. So I quit when it was all ending, it hurts no one. No?

photo 6063e192-edce-4bf4-be38-1f5c5d2df1b7.jpg
My Youtube Channel - http://www.youtube.com/mrsjimmymare
Facebook - facebook.com/mrsjmare
Twitter - twitter.com/mrsjimmymare
Message 31 of 32 (75 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
136 posts

Re: Leaving game early

Jul 27, 2013

scootgar wrote:
I dint care how much you spent for the game. I spent money on my game, and I'll quit MY game whenever I feel like it.

That's the spirit! Sometimes life gets in the way of a game and people need to leave.

Message 32 of 32 (59 Views)
0 Likes