Lombax Warrior
179 posts

Re: Leaving game early

Jul 26, 2013

lol741 wrote:

crazy-bad wrote:

lol741 wrote:

crazy-bad wrote:

People are punished... unless you just do what everyone else does and dashboard. I'll admit I've done it more than once, but that was only when the game became unplayable or I was thrown into a game where I had no chance of meeting my goals for supplies/challenges. It's a tough one, but rage quitting because you're a whinny **bleep** is definitely a problem.

It is also a problem that cowards like you quit games because they can't get enough supplies. It's like saying "I'm not good enough to get the supplies, so I'll just quit by cheap methods and pretend that didn't happen"

Sorry, I meant to say a game that's already started and is about half way to 3/4 done. I won't back out of a game that I've been in from the start because there are enough ways even for **bleep** players such as myself to get at least close to enough parts to keep my clan rolling. Personal insults aside, of course

You can only join games that are half way through at max. That was said by a ND dev.

Negative buddy. I was thrown into a game today that had 5 minutes left. Not 5 minutes after the match started, but 5 minutes left on the clock

sig photo PizSig_zpsfd246efd.png
Message 21 of 32 (115 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
179 posts

Jul 26, 2013

Cloudburst-- wrote:
I find myself "signing out" on a nearly gamely basis.

Naughty Dogs fault though.

Combined levels of 300+ against a team of 0-25 is unacceptable. Why should I be forced to play that match?

Though I'm now also leaving games if entire teams are camping in one area (ie boring me to death) or they're spamming molotovs and bombs instead of shooting... Or they're brawler modified melee/ explosive expert spamming.

Ain't nobody got time for that.

So I leave and find a better match.

Deal with it Smiley HappySmiley Happy

Why even play the game. Thats part of how this game can be played. Its not UC3 or COD bs. 

Message 22 of 32 (114 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
119 posts

[ Edited ]
Jul 26, 2013

You guys need to learn to just roll with it. This is one of those rare games where losing actually isn't the end of the world, and you can still have fun doing it.

I have had so many great games where it was basically me babysitting a bunch of newbs, and still had a great time. Especially when they realize I'm the only person on their team that know what they're doing and start following me around and mimic'ing everything I do.  Feels pretty great.

Not to mention getting all those extra supplies and parts, which can lead to some pretty epic Last Stand situations.

Message 23 of 32 (114 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
55 posts

Jul 26, 2013

Pizentu_DeWind wrote:

lol741 wrote:

crazy-bad wrote:

lol741 wrote:

crazy-bad wrote:

People are punished... unless you just do what everyone else does and dashboard. I'll admit I've done it more than once, but that was only when the game became unplayable or I was thrown into a game where I had no chance of meeting my goals for supplies/challenges. It's a tough one, but rage quitting because you're a whinny **bleep** is definitely a problem.

It is also a problem that cowards like you quit games because they can't get enough supplies. It's like saying "I'm not good enough to get the supplies, so I'll just quit by cheap methods and pretend that didn't happen"

Sorry, I meant to say a game that's already started and is about half way to 3/4 done. I won't back out of a game that I've been in from the start because there are enough ways even for **bleep** players such as myself to get at least close to enough parts to keep my clan rolling. Personal insults aside, of course

You can only join games that are half way through at max. That was said by a ND dev.

Negative buddy. I was thrown into a game today that had 5 minutes left. Not 5 minutes after the match started, but 5 minutes left on the clock

I guess their system doesn't take time in consideration, only eliminations. But anyways, it is your word agains a dev's.

Message 24 of 32 (105 Views)
0 Likes
Big Daddy
17069 posts

Jul 26, 2013
I dint care how much you spent for the game. I spent money on my game, and I'll quit MY game whenever I feel like it.

[ 39 ] Every time a mine downs someone an Angel gets its wings.
Message 25 of 32 (92 Views)
Uncharted Territory
1805 posts

Jul 26, 2013
Didn't have to leave many games there. I enjoy good games. Tactical battles. Long range marking and gunfights. Close cover based shooting as you move from cover to cover to try and push the enemy back.

Those are fantastic games with communication.

Compared to a team camping behind tables with molotovs. Or people sitting in corners modified melee in hand as they build enough points to buy their shotguns to sit in another corner with.
Killzone 2 userbar
Message 26 of 32 (85 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
179 posts

Jul 26, 2013

lol741 wrote:

Pizentu_DeWind wrote:

lol741 wrote:

crazy-bad wrote:

lol741 wrote:

crazy-bad wrote:

I guess their system doesn't take time in consideration, only eliminations. But anyways, it is your word agains a dev's.

Doest matter to me what the devs said. I saw it so I know its true. And I am sure many others have as well. I dont happen to have this recorded, but I am about to record a lot more of my games and guarantee I will catch it more than once. 

What do you mean the system doesnt take Time into consideration? Are you saying they go by respawns? in that case, its still flawed because it was 5-14. 

Message 27 of 32 (62 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4954 posts

Jul 26, 2013
Yeah, it didn't take long for the rage quitting epidemic to affect this Multiplayer. I see all types of players on the losing team quit the match just before it's about to end. It's just plain stupid. What we have is an entire generation of sore effing losers.

Also, you don't get penalized for late join. It's basically a free round. Not only do you not have to make your supply quota, but it's a bonus free round if you're in the middle of a mission. Every time I have late joined, my clan was +1 after the match, no matter how many supplies I collected. It's a free round.

It's your game, play it how you want. But the fact that you decide to quit matches when faced with tough opponents or to protect your fake stats, doesnt make you any less of a coward.
Uncharted 2: 135,000 kills
Uncharted 3: 110,000 kills
Uncharted 4: meh
Message 28 of 32 (59 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1805 posts

Jul 26, 2013
I don't quit to do with stats.

I don't care about kills or deaths or ratios or any of that other nonsense.

I care about good games.
Killzone 2 userbar
Message 29 of 32 (57 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
179 posts

Jul 27, 2013

mbhitman wrote:
Yeah, it didn't take long for the rage quitting epidemic to affect this Multiplayer. I see all types of players on the losing team quit the match just before it's about to end. It's just plain stupid. What we have is an entire generation of sore effing losers.

Also, you don't get penalized for late join. It's basically a free round. Not only do you not have to make your supply quota, but it's a bonus free round if you're in the middle of a mission. Every time I have late joined, my clan was +1 after the match, no matter how many supplies I collected. It's a free round.

It's your game, play it how you want. But the fact that you decide to quit matches when faced with tough opponents or to protect your fake stats, doesnt make you any less of a coward.

Big flippin deal if people quit out just before the match ends. If someone quites when there are no respawns left, than it doesnt hurt any of his team or the enemy team a sigle bit. Not every quiter gives a crap about building stats. Many of them care about not getting their clan wiped out by a horrible game. Like it or not the mini clan game is part of the game. It takes 83 games to complete 12 weeks. If someone is in danger of having their clan wiped out simply because they cant complete the mission they seleted due to being put into a late game with half the time/spawns gone then why shouldnt they exploit the system? 

Also, you are 100000000000% wrong about late joins NOT counting against you. It counts as a day, it counts against your mission, and it counts against your clan. I think you are playing a different game. Either that or everyone else here is playing the wrong game. Seriously read some of the threads around here and you will see the countless number of complaints about this. Or are they are just making it up becuse the like to complain?

I know, I know. Its my internet connection right? LOL. 

Message 30 of 32 (50 Views)
0 Likes