Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Survivor
2127 posts

Re: List your TLOU pet peeves

Aug 26, 2013
Players with one bar. Players who quit then get replaced by some one with one bar.
http://stage.results.speedtest.comcast.net/result/291671682.png
Message 51 of 58 (202 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
460 posts

[ Edited ]
Aug 26, 2013

BirthBS wrote:
@bialy
So, you have basically pointed a lot of normal situations (at least for me) in this game.
Are you really quitting for ANY of that?Do you only stay in matches where you go 10-0?
I don't understand players that think this way!
Why don't you stop playing the game at all if all these things make you quit?

umm... quite the opposite. as i stated, i usually dont quit at all. i only quit if i have to go etc. and i just leave the game via menu.

these are just things that annoy me the most.

Message 52 of 58 (189 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
802 posts

Aug 26, 2013
Some stuff that annoy the hell outta me are:

• When behind cover that shows maybe a little bit of your head/ hat and the enemy forsn't notice, but then because your head/ hat is stickin out a centimetre it displays your name above you so that the enemy know instantly where you are and then molly's you.

• Pre-Made Health Kits placed everywhere on each map. This is the reason that we're having a Molotov infestation, because no one needs to craft a Health Kit. Get rid of the Pre-Made Health Kits.

• The Semi-Auto Rifle, way too big of a Magazine/ Clip and the Rate of Fire is ridiculous.

• Smoke Bomb Kills.

• Explosion Expert 1 & 2, make it only work with "Explosive" items, like the Nail Bomb and Smoke Bomb.

• Nail Bombs and Mollies Damage output, I get hit by a Nail Bomb thrown at me, so I run away as soon as I see that Red Nail Bomb Icon, so I get out o the area and it still downs me or it even kills me. Even when I'm wearing Armor I get hit my a Molly and get Insta-killed, not even a burning alive animation. The same goes for Nail Bombs when I'm wearing armor, I get downed or even executed with only one bomb.

• The Hunting Rifle's Scope in time should be decreased, at most make it instant.

• This is really a priority, but it would be nice if you got points for marking and destroying enemy bombs that are placed as a trap, and Revive Assists.

• The "Nail Bat's"(Modded 2x4) lunge range is ridiculous. Decrease the range, remember it's a melee weapon.

• The Machete's Loadout Point's cost needs to be decreased, and the Mechete needs to be buffed.

• Get rid of "Wave Spawn Times", just make it when ever a player dies, they have to wait a certain amount of time before they can respawn every time they die.

• Explosion Expert needs a bit of a decrease. EE1 should be, "Explosive radius increased by 15%" and not 25%. EE2 should be, "Explosive radius increased by 30%" and not 50%.

This is what I also think needs to be fixed. As soon as all these things get fixed, thos game will be way better IMO.
Message 53 of 58 (159 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
802 posts

Aug 26, 2013
Forsn't --> Doesn't*
Message 54 of 58 (158 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
875 posts

[ Edited ]
Aug 26, 2013

- F*CK!N SPAWNS!!! My biggest issue with the multiplayer is those god-awful spawns. You would spawn right in front the entire enemy team, and vise versa.

- Modded melee weapons that swing just as fast as an unmodded melee weapon and down me in one hit.

- Teammates that doen't revive

- Host disconnection

- Smoke bomb downs

- Teammates that don't flank and stay stationary around at that one supply box

- Teammates that steal my executions

Message 55 of 58 (141 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
441 posts

Aug 26, 2013

Oh, here is something new (I hope):

Your team is down to 1 life in Supply Raid, two get downed. How does this game decide who gets this life??? It doesn't seem part-, level-, or whatever-dependant. Or does the game hate me that much to put me on the spectator-seat all the time?

GRAB
Message 56 of 58 (126 Views)
Uncharted Territory
1507 posts

[ Edited ]
Aug 26, 2013

Tacco_Ray wrote:

Your team is down to 1 life in Supply Raid, two get downed. How does this game decide who gets this life??? It doesn't seem part-, level-, or whatever-dependant. Or does the game hate me that much to put me on the spectator-seat all the time?

I THINK it's whoever gets executed first, but I haven't been a part of it enough to be able to pick out any actual pattern.

To add to my list, I hate when I'm using the Military Snipe and line up the headshot, fire, and nothing happens.  I line it up again and fire, and I get nothing.  If the third shot still doesn't count I just sign out.  No reason to bother playing the rest of the match when BS like this happens.

When you sprint up to somebody to start reviving them and they keep crawling to another teammate, so it breaks off your revive, and your other teammate gets +100 while you get nothing.

When I'm healing somebody and they instantly whip out their med kit and start using it.

When I get smokebomb stunned, and since the duration of the stun is "until you get shiv'd" I automatically die.

When I try to take the time to break somebody's armor/helmet after they're downed and my teammate thinks that he absolutely HAS to steal the kill.

Getting my kills stolen in general when I clearly have things under control.

Getting shot, ducking behind cover, and getting downed when you're clearly 100% covered. 

Message 57 of 58 (114 Views)
Sackboy
441 posts

Aug 27, 2013

Bizzerker_Bauer wrote:

Tacco_Ray wrote:

I THINK it's whoever gets executed first, but I haven't been a part of it enough to be able to pick out any actual pattern.

-> Nope, have also been the last one (of 3!)

When I'm healing somebody and they instantly whip out their med kit and start using it.

-> EXACTLY that.

When I get smokebomb stunned, and since the duration of the stun is "until you get shiv'd" I automatically die.

-> Had ONE rare occasion where I wasn't stunned anymore and punched him to death. 

GRAB
Message 58 of 58 (93 Views)
0 Likes