Reply
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 11/12/2009
Offline
4821 posts
 

Re: Live Update- Weapons Balancing

[ Edited ]
Sep 18, 2013

smugglin_yoyos wrote:
Have played. Have played a lot.

The update, not the game beforehand. See the changes in action and then give feedback.

tlousig2
Message 51 of 210 (414 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
Registered: 09/09/2013
Offline
200 posts
 

Re: Live Update- Weapons Balancing

Sep 18, 2013
Im not so sure the update has even been implemented. The burst rifle rounds are still 150 parts for 3 Bullets.

And all i see is whining, seriously **bleep** everyone complaining about the SAR. If you have trouble aiming long range your obviously not worthy enough for the weapon.

Learn how to play and give the devs some actual feedback and not whining that resembles a bunch of 10 year olds crying cause mommy wouldnt get them the Ice Cream Man.

Seriously, feedback or shut up. Thank u
Message 52 of 210 (401 Views)
Lombax Warrior
Registered: 06/10/2013
Offline
134 posts
 

Re: Live Update- Weapons Balancing

Sep 18, 2013

A_Nerd_Slapper wrote:
Im not so sure the update has even been implemented. The burst rifle rounds are still 150 parts for 3 Bullets.

And all i see is whining, seriously **bleep** everyone complaining about the SAR. If you have trouble aiming long range your obviously not worthy enough for the weapon.

Learn how to play and give the devs some actual feedback and not whining that resembles a bunch of 10 year olds crying cause mommy wouldnt get them the Ice Cream Man.

Seriously, feedback or shut up. Thank u

Who are you and why would anyone adhere to anything you request? Try not being a _______. You might catch a fly with some sugar. This is a gaming forum in place for players to drop feedback. If someone does not agree with you, it doesn't make it whining...

 

...on topic, I played for a minute last night and the update wasn't registering for me. BR ammo was still 150. I really can't leave much feedback on the SAR changes, as it had been awhile since I'd used it (I wasn't one of the folks who couldn't handle how it was either). Really, though, the only weapon update I am really looking for would to fix the BR against armor. Why ND decided nerfing the SAR was more important than straight up fixing the BR is beyond me.

Message 53 of 210 (388 Views)
Lombax Warrior
Registered: 09/09/2013
Offline
200 posts
 

Re: Live Update- Weapons Balancing

Sep 18, 2013
I am the person calling out half the whinos in this thread, because of one really funny fact.

Ready?

The patch has not even been implemented yet.

Stop whining
Message 54 of 210 (384 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
Registered: 06/10/2013
Offline
134 posts
 

Re: Live Update- Weapons Balancing

Sep 18, 2013

A_Nerd_Slapper wrote:
I am the person calling out half the whinos in this thread, because of one really funny fact.

Ready?

The patch has not even been implemented yet.

Stop whining

That's actually pretty funny...and true. It hasn't dropped for me either.

 

I still fail to see how the people who didn't want nerfs to happen would be whiners, though...since, y'know, it was people 'whining' for nerfs that got them implemented. In this case, it would be more apt to say the whiners won.

 

Anyway, have fun being whiners and not being able to handle stuff, folks! Glad I'm not you. Smiley Wink

Message 55 of 210 (364 Views)
Hekseville Citizen
Registered: 07/08/2012
Offline
262 posts
 

Re: Live Update- Weapons Balancing

Sep 18, 2013
I live in the US and the update still isn't up.
Message 56 of 210 (349 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
First Son
Registered: 12/09/2012
Offline
10 posts
 

Re: Live Update- Weapons Balancing

Sep 18, 2013

Pretty sweet!

Message 57 of 210 (281 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
Registered: 09/11/2013
Offline
143 posts
 

Re: Live Update- Weapons Balancing

Sep 18, 2013
So, is this the most whingey game forum on the net, or what?
Message 58 of 210 (269 Views)
Uncharted Territory
Registered: 01/27/2012
Online
1241 posts
 

Re: Live Update- Weapons Balancing

Sep 18, 2013

Shiny_Pony_ wrote:
So, is this the most whingey game forum on the net, or what?

You must have never been on the UC3 forum.  LOL  This is nothing compared to UC3

Message 59 of 210 (236 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Naughty Dog Developer
Registered: 06/29/2013
Offline
166 posts
 

Re: Live Update- Weapons Balancing

Sep 18, 2013

smugglin_yoyos wrote:

 

I have nearly instantly noticed the accuracy with the sar dropping.

Bullets now missing targets at medium range where the gun is suppose to fit right in.

 


Actually, we're a bit delayed.  The update hasn't gone out yet.

Message 60 of 210 (503 Views)