I Only Post Everything
875 posts

Re: MAJOR ISSUE in mp!!!

Jun 17, 2013

There is even a more major issue. I can't f*cking move for more than 2 seconds for god sake. Puts me in stationary mode, but I can control the camera and my character does animations

Message 41 of 127 (322 Views)
0 Likes
Monster Hunter
33 posts

Jun 17, 2013

BUMP!!!

I am avoiding playing cause I don't want this to happen again. I barely got caught up from it. This is screwing people over ND.

NAUGHTY DOG, LISTEN TO US!!!!!!!!!1

Message 42 of 127 (311 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
26 posts

Jun 17, 2013
I say we friend up and start a match and we just taken turns of revive and heal and downs
Message 43 of 127 (297 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
76 posts

Jun 17, 2013

Kid_Loser wrote:

So like how it was for Uncharted 2 Naughty Dog still seems to think us gamers do not have a life outside of gaming.

So I was playing a game, and like always I finish the games I am in. But then the host left or whatever and I was kicked out. I joined another and saw a few people that were in the other game as well, so it wasn't just me. Then I noticeed my 53 survivor count that was previously at 53 healthy was now at 5 healthy 34 hungry and 14 sick... **bleep** NAUGHTY DOG!!! Seriously!?! After the work I put into it I get dissaplined  for an error on your end?

Please prove that you are listening to the community and respond to this and fix it as well. I can forgive it for once but if it happens again I don't want to continue playing a game that makes all my effort go down the drain for something that isn't my fault.

PLEASE FIX!!! AND PROVE YOU'RE LISTENING ND!

I understand your frustrations, but I don't think it's something to get so worked up over...
So you got penalized unfairly because someone backed out. Yeah it sucks, but the multiplayer in this game is phenomonal and I would say to just enjoy the experience created by the great gameplay and worry less about the meta game inside of it.

Message 44 of 127 (293 Views)
0 Likes
Monster Hunter
33 posts

[ Edited ]
Jun 17, 2013

How can you enjoy it if you know it will happen again? Avoiding it is impossible. They are robbing you for what you worked for. Soon enough you could lose it all. It makes progression pointless. Sure it's fun, but it is more fun seeing your growth, and now they are taking it all away form you.

Message 45 of 127 (285 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
2 posts

Re: Lost connection to host

Jun 18, 2013
Connection lost issue really does need a fix.
Message 46 of 127 (347 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2179 posts

Jun 18, 2013

No lie, I really hate that penalty. I mean, its a fitting penalty and is pretty good. BUT, it is SERIOUSLY harsh when you combine it with lag and host quits. I got DCed from the host once today, it happened to me. I was mad, but I shook it off and regained all my healthy survivors. BUT, a few hours later, I lag out and lose all my sweet progress but again Smiley Sad That time, it was just my personal connection issues, so I can't blame ND, BUT I'm still mad about it. There are ways to fix this...

1. DEDICATED SERVERS (probably not happening)
2. HOST MIGRATION (ACTUALLY GOOD HOST MIGRATION)

This way, you only get punished for lagging, as it should be.

3. If you don't want to change anything pertaining to actual lag, then make the penalty slightly less harsh. I mean, I had 57 healthy 1 game, then 18 healthy, 11 sick, and 28 hungry after that **bleep** penalty. Thats more than half my surivivors hurt.....not even close to half were healthy. I seriously think the penalty should only harm a little over half your survivors. Like, with my 57, it should've been 23 healthy, 10 sick, 24 hungry or something that I can actually bounce back from without too much grinding. 

Message 47 of 127 (340 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
358 posts

Jun 18, 2013

definatly, im  here trying to halfway to the 6 weeks at 80 people, boom black screen and 41 hungry, 23 healthy and 19 dead Smiley Sad

Message 48 of 127 (328 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
3 posts

Jun 18, 2013

Normally I'm not the sort to complain about connection issues/rage quitting/etc., but it really is ridiculous that they don't do host migration. Especially because of the meta-game mechanics, but also because of the amount of focus and attention that can go into each match.

Message 49 of 127 (316 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Hekseville Citizen
358 posts

[ Edited ]
Jun 18, 2013

It just happend TwO TIMES IN A ROW OH MY GOD! THE RAGE

Message 50 of 127 (304 Views)
0 Likes